Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, who got @Hello fired up and wanting to destroy my porch?

Seriously this is ridiculous! Thanks Jess! Always a pleasure to trade with you! Above and beyond this time around.

Really glad it was safe. As you can see, I've kept tradition of using your box. That thing was packed tight. The 12 pack was the freshest I could get. When I shipped, I went back to the shop and saw the newest ones come with Pinner and no Deviant. It was a heavy box though. Most of all. I hope those imported beers are exactly what you needed. I have no experience with those so I had help and did my best.

Really glad it was safe. As you can see, I've kept tradition of using your box. That thing was packed tight. The 12 pack was the freshest I could get. When I shipped, I went back to the shop and saw the newest ones come with Pinner and no Deviant. It was a heavy box though. Most of all. I hope those imported beers are exactly what you needed. I have no experience with those so I had help and did my best.

Those imports are excellent! I am sure they will help in my studies, thanks again!

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-20150304141208783.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20150304141208783.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 121
Mmmmm strawberry quik

Kik is one of those things that makes my stomach turn just thinking about it. I think it goes back to being a kid and watching my older brother add some to milk, stir, stick the spoon in his mouth to "clean" it and then scoop more Quik. Yeah, I'll take a pass on that, thanks.

Kik is one of those things that makes my stomach turn just thinking about it. I think it goes back to being a kid and watching my older brother add some to milk, stir, stick the spoon in his mouth to "clean" it and then scoop more Quik. Yeah, I'll take a pass on that, thanks.

Omg he should be imprisoned! The horror! I still drink quik to this day i buy it under the false pretense that its for my grandson

What, you aren't gonna ask where he pees?

Well any guy who licks a spoon and then sticks it back in the container obviously pees in the yard where his children play and then cooks food for his family without washing his hands. I just assumed that was a given.

Back