Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep! I took a strategic two hour lunch so i could put them in the fridge. Thank you so much! I have never had anything from ccb so im never excited for that one. Ive also seen a lot about exit 16 and cant wait to try it. You nailed the extras! I hope everything makes it to PA likes yours did to KS, cheers!

do you know what year riserva that is?

That is awesome! Not the broken bottle of course, that part is tragic.

That ones going down tonight :mug:

I'll probably be working my way through a box of Kansas tonight lol. My untapped list from yesterday was pretty good, too. Started REALLY early since we were off from work.

Why did I ever ship a trade in this mess?

I know right... actually ticks me off tho I understand a delay but when you ship a 2-day delivery package out on Monday and on Friday it still hasn't delivered that is just BS.. The 2-day I sent out to you on Tuesday morning said it was out for delivery yesterday then they never delivered it. That is just a tease!

No idea how the mail lady made it down my driveway. I saw the tire tracks and it looks like she was slipping all over the place. We received an additional 4-5" overnight. Poor mail truck, ha ha.

The important thing is no lives were lost and this got to my porch.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392396145.887216.jpg

Shipping out 2 boxes today to Key West, FL (wonder who that one's for :D) and Rathdrum, ID

I'm boxing up yours today, should have out on Monday. I have this 4" x 4" square of empty space in the box that is eating me alive, so I'm trying to figure something else I can put in there lol

I'm boxing up yours today, should have out on Monday. I have this 4" x 4" square of empty space in the box that is eating me alive, so I'm trying to figure something else I can put in there lol

HAHAHA I like your style, man! :ban: Your's is coming together nicely, should be out by week's end.

Phew ok man, I thought that note meant I had to wait the fall to drink it lol

I just read the itrader feedback haha I think I did recommend that at the time I packed it. I screwed up the clove addition and was worried itd take awhile to even out but I had one earlier this week and it was good. Sorry for the confusion, I shouldnt have wrote that

HAHAHA I like your style, man! :ban: Your's is coming together nicely, should be out by week's end.

Figured out why I was missing that cube from the box and I added a jar of sorta kinda beer related stuff, some PA stuff to compliment the Peanut Butter/Chocolate stouts and other PA beer related stuff.
Not too shabby, three bombers, two 12 ouncers, three different 'extras' and a stamp of approval. Ready for shipment lol

I just read the itrader feedback haha I think I did recommend that at the time I packed it. I screwed up the clove addition and was worried itd take awhile to even out but I had one earlier this week and it was good. Sorry for the confusion, I shouldnt have wrote that

No worries there mate, I'm a patient man.
Unless it involves video games without a sniper scope and classical music.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392404857.584827.jpg

Picked this haul up for the lady today.. Which I will also benefit from :) (rye from release day)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Also, to those that have gotten my Pumpkin buffalo sweat, any feedback would be much appreciated! Thats the first homebrew ive felt was good enough to send out, and have never really had a "beer nerd" give me feedback. You wont hurt my feelings if somethings wrong or off, but Id like to know how to fix it. Thanks! :D

Also, to those that have gotten my Pumpkin buffalo sweat, any feedback would be much appreciated! Thats the first homebrew ive felt was good enough to send out, and have never really had a "beer nerd" give me feedback. You wont hurt my feelings if somethings wrong or off, but Id like to know how to fix it. Thanks! :D

You got it buddy, no problem :ban:

Will do, I'm also glad to hear that I can drink it sooner. I was just going to wait for you/nudge you about when I could drink it, but if it's the carbing, then it might get drank this weekend ;)

Not just on beer but I wish it would just become public policy to round to the nearest dollar and list things price post tax... /rant

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

Not just on beer but I wish it would just become public policy to round to the nearest dollar and list things price post tax... /rant

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

A local shop here prices their mix-six packs so that after tax, one of them equals $10 even, two would equal $20 and so on.

Back