Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my tax return today! :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392248062.066599.jpg

Wish I could do that with my return. Buying a new log splitter and the rest goes into stocks, as usual.

Someone's gonna have mail tomorrow, I reckon.

Just received a box from wobrien today. All I asked for was a couple of NN and 1 Mad Elf and told him to send me something he thought I might enjoy. He DESTROYED my carport! This is what I got....

Troegs
NN x 2
Mad Elf (11', 12', 13')

Ithaca Beer Company
Flower Power

Trappistes Rochefort
#8 (11')
#10 (12')

Victory Brewing Company
Golden Monkey (12')

The Bruery
Sour and the Rye (12')
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392248984.283470.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1392249034.012757.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392249126.567516.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I wouldn't worry about it - they probably loaded the trucks but they aren't going anywhere today. And it has warmed up to the 30's so freezing shouldn't be a big issue...

Even if so, they wouldn't be able to deliver. The office is shut today. I dunno about anybody else but I planned on really denting my cellar today lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Even if so, they wouldn't be able to deliver. The office is shut today. I dunno about anybody else but I planned on really denting my cellar today lol

I did just see that the low tonight is 30, there may be hope!

Yep! I took a strategic two hour lunch so i could put them in the fridge. Thank you so much! I have never had anything from ccb so im never excited for that one. Ive also seen a lot about exit 16 and cant wait to try it. You nailed the extras! I hope everything makes it to PA likes yours did to KS, cheers!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392327335.152104.jpg

I need to move to PA already.

Spent 26 seconds picking out those extras in a single shop lol
Really glad everything made it OK. Hopefully your box wasn't phantom delivered to a fence and I'll get it tomorrow early in the am

Spent 26 seconds picking out those extras in a single shop lol
Really glad everything made it OK. Hopefully your box wasn't phantom delivered to a fence and I'll get it tomorrow early in the am

do you want me to have them hold it at the fedex location or have you done that already?

Yep! I took a strategic two hour lunch so i could put them in the fridge. Thank you so much! I have never had anything from ccb so im never excited for that one. Ive also seen a lot about exit 16 and cant wait to try it. You nailed the extras! I hope everything makes it to PA likes yours did to KS, cheers!

I got that Odyssey IPA in a trade last year and it was awesome. And I just got that Exit 16 in the last Swap and it's really good. The "Double Rice" had me really intrigued and it held up.

I got that Odyssey IPA in a trade last year and it was awesome. And I just got that Exit 16 in the last Swap and it's really good. The "Double Rice" had me really intrigued and it held up.

im very excited about that exit 16. Ive had the odyssey once and glad to have it again, I agree its awesome.

Does he know what you like to have shipped to you? If so, that is an awesome fedex guy to have!

He does indeed. I had an anniversary Black Butte shipped to me that shattered. When he handed me the box, took off his hat and said to me...that sucks, it sure did smell delicious.

Latest posts

Back