Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tons of #4 sitting around...you could make that happen. :rockin:

I have now 8 boxes to get out the door. I can hopefully get that in the totation, but it won't be for a long, long time. This year I get the full vertical effect of tuition. The wife's collage, the oldest boy in high school, middle boy in grade school and my daughter in pre-pre k

I have now 8 boxes to get out the door. I can hopefully get that in the totation, but it won't be for a long, long time. This year I get the full vertical effect of tuition. The wife's collage, the oldest boy in high school, middle boy in grade school and my daughter in pre-pre k

I thought I was trading a lot, holy ****.

From my buddy coyote68...this was a trade I think but I've lost track since it could be a BIF or maybe just a cool dude being so very generous. :)
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1421710130.440076.jpg
Pictured left to right....my girls saison (made with honey from joe's bees!), troegs jo vi al, 1 gal mead kit ( can you believe that?!), laurel highlands traditional mead, some sweet baby Jesus, and some of joes mead( Viking mead, wild sour, sour cherry and traditional).
Who could ever imagine meeting and becoming friends with a guy who has bees? And then sends a kit with directions and ingredients to make my own?
Awesome man thank you! I owe you!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

From my buddy coyote68...this was a trade I think but I've lost track since it could be a BIF or maybe just a cool dude being so very generous. :)
View attachment 249983
Pictured left to right....my girls saison (made with honey from joe's bees!), troegs jo vi al, 1 gal mead kit ( can you believe that?!), laurel highlands traditional mead, some sweet baby Jesus, and some of joes mead( Viking mead, wild sour, sour cherry and traditional).
Who could ever imagine meeting and becoming friends with a guy who has bees? And then sends a kit with directions and ingredients to make my own?
Awesome man thank you! I owe you!

Think nothing of it, Brother. you are a very deserving person and are well worth it.:D
by the way the sour is a blended beer with elderberries. it was my first attempt at blending...let me know what you think.

I don't have to explain, she just knows. Pretty sure she is a saint. :rockin:

Yeah, she doesn't care, but I get funny looks when i tell her 'I'm not sure if they are good or not, I'm just buying them for people who asked'. Then she asks why don't I buy one for myself. That's when the $$ comes up and she just rolls her eyes. Maybe not a saint yet, but in line to be canonized. :)

Anyone else have problems explaining to SWMBO why they spent $120 on beer they have no intention of drinking? :D

Packing these for delivery, 2 to each coast.
View attachment 250712

Never had to explain spending, but once in awhile she says something like "Why do you get beer from other people when you buy beer every week". She still hasn't even mentioned the $800 for Hoarders.

Soooo I'm the only one who has secret bank accounts to spend on beer and swag only?

No I got one of those, it's not the money, it's the buying 'beer' to ship around the country that she doesn't understand. More of a 'Can't they just buy something where they live?'. To her, all beer is created equal, and anything other than AB product is just weird.

No I got one of those, it's not the money, it's the buying 'beer' to ship around the country that she doesn't understand. More of a 'Can't they just buy something where they live?'. To her, all beer is created equal, and anything other than AB product is just weird.

Your certainly not the only one there. I'm introducing my wife yo good product. So far, so good

Doent she know that you dont ship beer to me anymore? That probably saves $100 in shipping per year. :D

Doent she know that you dont ship beer to me anymore? That probably saves $100 in shipping per year. :D

You're better off not knowing about those conversations...'we're stopping on the side of the highway in the middle of KS to do what?!?' :)

You're better off not knowing about those conversations...'we're stopping on the side of the highway in the middle of KS to do what?!?' :)

Thats probably true. I'm still surprised that state trooper didnt question our transaction, it had to look iffy haha.

Back