Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great package came in today from Beermeduffman. Truly an awesome package. Especially the Oude Tart Cherries. :mug:
IMG_20150114_184235.jpg

IMG_20150114_184249.jpg

Yep. They have a whole shelf of 2012 various barrels. More 2012 than 2014.

I stopped by with a buddy when we were down for GABF, they were pulling all sorts of goodies out of the cellar when I was there on Sunday morning.

I can't imagine what they had before I got there...

Moohoochito would of been a bunch better if it was thicker and a higher abv. You didn't miss much. With wnb french toast, the smell on the wax is worth the cost of the bottle.

I have to agree kind of. Had moohoochiato sample at a growler station and passed.

As far as ft wnb, I kinda agree. Found one bomber and bought it for $12. I love regular wnb and would have no problem spending that on a bomber of it. Unfortunately the only part of the entire package that was French toasted was the wax. Beer inside tasted just like wnb. No French toast. But what's that smell?

That's the smell of inner emotional conflict.

**** you Terrapin!

Joe canals? I missed moohoochiato by a day last time i was there. One freakin day.

Actually, at a Shop-Rite Liquors for $10.

I have to agree kind of. Had moohoochiato sample at a growler station and passed.

As far as ft wnb, I kinda agree. Found one bomber and bought it for $12. I love regular wnb and would have no problem spending that on a bomber of it. Unfortunately the only part of the entire package that was French toasted was the wax. Beer inside tasted just like wnb. No French toast. But what's that smell?

**** you Terrapin!

Hope there's some French Toast in the bottle, not just wax.

Actually, at a Shop-Rite Liquors for $10.

Hope there's some French Toast in the bottle, not just wax.

Put all your hope--and all the wax--in the bottle. That's your best bet. Either way still a solid beer, with or without a lil maple cinnamon bull****.

**** you Terrapin!

That smell is pure maple. probably the best I've smelled on a while, too

Back