Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some trades and some purchases:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407688370.188257.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407688379.738725.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407688400.570731.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407688411.367079.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407688537.946714.jpg

anyone who can send a fresh heady please PM me. I need to make 4 batches of beer for my stepfathers surprise birthday party and one of his favorites is my conan pale ale. I accidentally put my brett stir bar into my last conan starter and it got infected. I would need it in a wek or two is possible. Let me know and i can make it worth your while. Thanks!

anyone who can send a fresh heady please PM me. I need to make 4 batches of beer for my stepfathers surprise birthday party and one of his favorites is my conan pale ale. I accidentally put my brett stir bar into my last conan starter and it got infected. I would need it in a wek or two is possible. Let me know and i can make it worth your while. Thanks!

I haven't purchased it, but apparently The Yeast Bay has that strain available.

http://www.theyeastbay.com/brewers-yeast-products/vermont-ale

I have that strain. Got it from the yeast bay. I actually have a partygyle fermenting on it right now from the RIS I just brewed. Let me know ill just send you some

I have that strain. Got it from the yeast bay. I actually have a partygyle fermenting on it right now from the RIS I just brewed. Let me know ill just send you some

I may take you up on that. Ill wait to see if i can get a heady first, but if not ill pm you. Thanks!

I got some Conan I harvested from 2 cans of HT. I know it's not as fun as getting to drink the HT, but if you want I can step it up and send you some.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Anyone here know of good quick places to get bottles in San Fran and/or up by Sea Ranch? Leaving for there tomorrow and staying in Tiburon tomorrow and Thursday, then heading up to Sea Ranch for Thursday through Sunday. Pissed I won't be in the area on the weekend when Rare Barrel is open. Not even sure how much free time I'm going to have to make a run, but hoping I have some time to bring some goodies back.

Anyone here know of good quick places to get bottles in San Fran and/or up by Sea Ranch? Leaving for there tomorrow and staying in Tiburon tomorrow and Thursday, then heading up to Sea Ranch for Thursday through Sunday. Pissed I won't be in the area on the weekend when Rare Barrel is open. Not even sure how much free time I'm going to have to make a run, but hoping I have some time to bring some goodies back.

Yup. I live in the City. Hit up Healthy Spirits. There are two locations (one is on the way to the Golden Gate Bridge). That's my favorite place, but other options are City Beer store and Ales Unlimited. If you go to city beer, try to go to Cellarmaker Brewing, which is only a couple blocks away. Definitely my favorite brewery in SF.

Oh and if you're trying to track down rare barrel stuff, City Beer sometimes has it on tap. Also check the current tap list at Mikkeller Bar. They had a couple RB beers on tap over the weekend.

Yup. I live in the City. Hit up Healthy Spirits. There are two locations (one is on the way to the Golden Gate Bridge). That's my favorite place, but other options are City Beer store and Ales Unlimited. If you go to city beer, try to go to Cellarmaker Brewing, which is only a couple blocks away. Definitely my favorite brewery in SF.

Oh and if you're trying to track down rare barrel stuff, City Beer sometimes has it on tap. Also check the current tap list at Mikkeller Bar. They had a couple RB beers on tap over the weekend.

Thanks! I'm just hoping I make it into the city to be able to try. I know when we come back to SF on Sunday, we are going into the city to go to some comedy club(Beach Blanket Babylon?) but not sure where that is.

I'll be going to San fran in the beginning of December. I cant wait. I have a huge list of all the spots I'm going to hit :D:rockin:

I'll be going to San fran in the beginning of December. I cant wait. I have a huge list of all the spots I'm going to hit :D:rockin:

This is a seriously beer centric city now (the whole Bay Area really). Breweries are popping up everywhere. Now all we need is Almanac to actually open up their own brewery, or at least a tap room...

This is a seriously beer centric city now (the whole Bay Area really). Breweries are popping up everywhere. Now all we need is Almanac to actually open up their own brewery, or at least a tap room...

I was disappointed that they didnt have a taptoom. But hope to find their beers somewhere.

How about this question... Do any of the wineries serve craft beer for those that don't drink wine at all? We are going on the obligatory Napa wine tasting on our way up to Sea Ranch and unless it's a beer aged in wine barrels or it's used in cooking, wine isn't enjoyed by my palate.

How about this question... Do any of the wineries serve craft beer for those that don't drink wine at all? We are going on the obligatory Napa wine tasting on our way up to Sea Ranch and unless it's a beer aged in wine barrels or it's used in cooking, wine isn't enjoyed by my palate.

Not at the winery tasting rooms themselves, at least not the ones I've been to. Tasting rooms in the towns, not associated with a specific winery may have beer. You should be passing through Santa Rosa on your way back from sea ranch to SF (Unless your taking highway 1), would be a shame to skip russian river... And lagunitas...

^ none of the wineries I've been to serve anything but wine and I've been to a lot.

You're missing out though, wine can be so damn good. Have you ever had good wine, or just the bud light equivalent?

Isn't Firestone Walker in the heart of wine country?

Not at the winery tasting rooms themselves, at least not the ones I've been to. Tasting rooms in the towns, not associated with a specific winery may have beer. You should be passing through Santa Rosa on your way back from sea ranch to SF (Unless your taking highway 1), would be a shame to skip russian river... And lagunitas...

Damn. I am pissed that I'll most likely miss Russian River but I'll be the only one that likes real beer so... I lose that battle when we are with her whole family. Lagunitas I'm not worried about as they just opened their second brewery about 30 minutes away from my house.
^ none of the wineries I've been to serve anything but wine and I've been to a lot.

You're missing out though, wine can be so damn good. Have you ever had good wine, or just the bud light equivalent?

I wish I liked wine for the variations but I've tried "good" and "bad"and can't get behind any of them. I'll likely try a bunch this week but doubt anything will change.

I'm going to have to report that dude to YouTube. :D

Back