Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a awesome package from leadhead and I think the fedex guy is filing for disability soon. The pics don't do this line up justice since It's getting dark out. Sorry for the crapy pics. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405654493.382815.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1405654504.090275.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1405654528.016711.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1405654542.355241.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1405654554.019163.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405729972.557223.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1405729986.238630.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1405729999.429934.jpg

Boom! Awesome man thanks going to be digging into these tonight... And tomorrow... And Sunday

Glad the all survived. Drink that melrose and aroma coma soon. Along with those PTE.

Finally made it.
4 big gruesome
4 robot surf factory
12 seven gates
Growlers are diabolical wit and citra must be destroyed

Big Gruesome is tasty! Haven't had any of the others. I'll probably seek out more of their stuff eventually.

Sent from the Bat Cave

I had big grue a couple nights ago and its real good stuff. Had a coue hald pints at the brewery and everything has been really good. Screwed up purchasing thanks to pa laws but worth it for good beer.

Not much in bottles n cans. That pic was everything. Only full growlers of anything on tap (check website). No glassware besides a boring pint glass. Pa laws only allow you to purchase and leave with a certain amount of beer. So what you saw in the pic was three seperate transactions and i had to walk out to my car three times. When I went to Weyerbacher, I bought 2 cases of bombers and two cases of 12 oz bottles and walked out with it all after one transaction. Slightly perplexing but got some beer.

Not much in bottles n cans. That pic was everything. Only full growlers of anything on tap (check website). No glassware besides a boring pint glass. Pa laws only allow you to purchase and leave with a certain amount of beer. So what you saw in the pic was three seperate transactions and i had to walk out to my car three times. When I went to Weyerbacher, I bought 2 cases of bombers and two cases of 12 oz bottles and walked out with it all after one transaction. Slightly perplexing but got some beer.

192 ****ing ounces at a 13% min tax rate. Rapists

Cascade was 40. RP was 30. LA and RR were about 20 a pop each. Sound about right?

Ouch I hope that's not the case. The cascade is normally $20. red Poppy was $14 here, Saison Blanc is $6-8 ( and sorry to say, not that special). The Consecration is the fairest price, but still at least a 25-45% markup over what I have paid.

Ouch I hope that's not the case. The cascade is normally $20. red Poppy was $14 here, Saison Blanc is $6-8 ( and sorry to say, not that special). The Consecration is the fairest price, but still at least a 25-45% markup over what I have paid.

Same here for me on everything except I got a Consecration in Colorado for $15

Back