Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first present to myself for my birthday came today. Didn't get any Ale Apothecary, but the guy made up for it with the Cascades ;)

Deschutes Planete Rouge x2
Deschutes Mirror Mirror
Cascade Vlad the Imp Aler
Cascade Sang Noir
Cascade Bourbonic Plague

Where'd you score the Planete Rouge?

Sent from my Commodore64

Pix this time

1397843928498.jpg

Received a couple packages today.
A couple RR glasses. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397865014.743555.jpg
And a surprise BIF package from Hello! Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to all of it. And now I don't have to be disappointed anymore about GI not sending the barley wine here! Have I said thank you yet? If not, thank you! :DImageUploadedByHome Brew1397865349.998419.jpg

First one is a liquor store haul from a friend traveling through Sioux Falls.

Second is a trade with DaSwede. Thanks Lars, awesome extras!

Third is a trade with SandstoneCityBrew. Thanks Ben! Hope that piece of my porch I sent you is behaving...

Fourth is a trade with jeremybrown9. Thanks Jeremy! Enjoy those stouts, let me know your thoughts on the aging.

Fifth is a family photo of the Westys. These are for my younger brother's wedding and bachelor party. Thanks to you guys that help me pull it together. He is going to get quite the surprise.

1397870054791.jpg

1397870066379.jpg

1397870077310.jpg

1397870087766.jpg

1397870097580.jpg

Worth noting: Westy that was sent by jeremybrown9 is in the XII Europe packaging. Notice the difference in rear labeling below.

US on the left. Europe on the right.

1397870522417.jpg

Third is a trade with SandstoneCityBrew. Thanks Ben! Hope that piece of my porch I sent you is behaving...

Fourth is a trade with jeremybrown9. Thanks Jeremy! Enjoy those stouts, let me know your thoughts on the aging.

Fifth is a family photo of the Westys. These are for my younger brother's wedding and bachelor party. Thanks to you guys that help me pull it together. He is going to get quite the surprise.

Wow. You've been busy. Should be a great surprise!

What an awesome surprise. Wish you were my brother. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Tinhorn hooked it up! Thanks Walter! My lady photo bombed this pic. trying to mimic the ol oi label, but I think it shows how she actually feels about my beer hoarding. Walter knew I was having a bottle share this Sunday so he sent these with a quickness, so I could share some JK love in my household!

1397882308847.jpg

I got one without any labels :p. I'm not opening that one for a long time.
The only time I had it was at a buddies wedding last August and it was straight from Belgium also with no labeling, only the cap to identify what it really is. It was glorious, and we(he) still have one more bottle that we will hopefully share after a couple years to see how it changes.

Tinhorn hooked it up! Thanks Walter! My lady photo bombed this pic. trying to mimic the ol oi label, but I think it shows how she actually feels about my beer hoarding. Walter knew I was having a bottle share this Sunday so he sent these with a quickness, so I could share some JK love in my household!

I've never seen ol oi in bottles and I live in Texas. Weird. Enjoy them man. Jk has been producing some good stuff just not satisfying it's home state yet.

That is awesome Jon - great surprise for your brother! :mug:

I'm putting myself on the no trade list after the mistake I created. :eek:

BUT....
Absolutehamm and thatjonguy both responded to my ISO Sam Adams Imperial White. Brewed a clone and want to compare. The 12 oz will come in handy when I bring a sample to the girl that helped me with the recipe as she used to brew for SA.

Anyway, the extras are awesome!

Thank you both.

absolutehamm
IMG_7013.jpg
thatjonguy
IMG_7012.jpg

Back