Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question about the karbach 010. Double IPA aged in wine barrels. Drink now or age?

I'll say drink now. It's force carbed and it might not age too well. It has strong red wine characters right now. The last one was a dipa aged in bourbon barrels. I like that one you got over the other. The wine barrel works nicely with the beer

Let me know what you think about the mead. It's an experimental one I have been messing around with

Problem: I'm off work tomorrow, but I have two boxes of goodies coming in from Texas.
Solution: Grabbing my Nook, sitting in my parked car out front of the office until the FedEx truck comes by.
Dedication friends...dedication :D

You don't want to miss out drinking those beers this weekend!

Problem: I'm off work tomorrow, but I have two boxes of goodies coming in from Texas.
Solution: Grabbing my Nook, sitting in my parked car out front of the office until the FedEx truck comes by.
Dedication friends...dedication :D

Hope they arrive safely. UPS has no delivery date on mine for some reason. Weird. I'm sure it'll get here soon

Hope they arrive safely. UPS has no delivery date on mine for some reason. Weird. I'm sure it'll get here soon

UPS is odd on my end...they never post delivery dates. I double checked the maps and shipping schedules, your box is going to be hitting TX tonight sometime around 11pm and will be out for delivery tomorrow. Are you out of town all day and night tomorrow?

UPS is odd on my end...they never post delivery dates. I double checked the maps and shipping schedules, your box is going to be hitting TX tonight sometime around 11pm and will be out for delivery tomorrow. Are you out of town all day and night tomorrow?

Your box is so well packed that they could drop it from 15' and it would still land safely. I've started to install air bags and parachutes on all my out going boxes, just to be safe :fro:

Yes, I'll be back home saturday afternoon. It should be fine. My neighborhood is pretty good. When I use UPS they give me delivery date.

I think UPS just has it in for me. Whenever I send packages out, they don't even say out for delivery...they say "Destination Scan", which is some sort of code word for out for delivery. I've had the same issue with AbsoluteHamm when I sent his box. I was trying to get them to hold it at the facility, but they kept saying destination scans are not available for that...they wouldn't just flat out say that it was already on a truck and out for delivery. I think they just treat tracking differently when you use a corporate account for shipping.

I think UPS just has it in for me. Whenever I send packages out, they don't even say out for delivery...they say "Destination Scan", which is some sort of code word for out for delivery. I've had the same issue with AbsoluteHamm when I sent his box. I was trying to get them to hold it at the facility, but they kept saying destination scans are not available for that...they wouldn't just flat out say that it was already on a truck and out for delivery. I think they just treat tracking differently when you use a corporate account for shipping.

Yea, they were really pissing me off that day, you could tell they were working around using the words that would make sense.

NO! My belly

get+in+my+belly.gif

Will do! I hope you enjoy the extras! I was kinda of concerned that you might have got the wrong Smokestack beer since I wrapped two up in the same day.

Glad to see it all made it.

Thanks again for the awesome eMAW!

Some solid trades up in here!!

It appears that fate would have my porch being in some serious trouble tomorrow. At least 3 trades plus an online purchase all scheduled to hit. Hopefully mad pics to follow!

Sent from my Commodore64

My first present to myself for my birthday came today. Didn't get any Ale Apothecary, but the guy made up for it with the Cascades ;)

Deschutes Planete Rouge x2
Deschutes Mirror Mirror
Cascade Vlad the Imp Aler
Cascade Sang Noir
Cascade Bourbonic Plague

2014-04-18 10.09.24.jpg

My wife sent me this picture of what I have to look forward to when I get home. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397836500.673948.jpg
I know the first box is mine and DisturbdChemist's RR glasses. The second box was a surprise and I don't know what's in it. But I do know who it's from. ;)
I wish I could call it an early day and head home.

Back