Threads to nowhere

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In support of your most recent hypothesis, it's obviously the concentration. The more smelly the dookie, the further away you want your smeller. Hence, a lower concentration. Applying the same distance/concentration constant, the
less smelly dookie would seem, well, almost non-stinky. However, moving your smeller to where the relative concentrations would be equal would result in an equally odorous encounter. Bottom line all **** stinks.

In support of your most recent hypothesis, it's obviously the concentration. The more smelly the dookie, the further away you want your smeller. Hence, a lower concentration. Applying the same distance/concentration constant, the
less smelly dookie would seem, well, almost non-stinky. However, moving your smeller to where the relative concentrations would be equal would result in an equally odorous encounter. Bottom line all **** stinks.

So, my good man, by your hypothesis, a dookie that in the potty stinketh not, in the shower, would reek to high heaven.

Makes sense. Forthwith, I shall desist from pooping in the shower.

So, my good man, by your hypothesis, a dookie that in the potty stinketh not, in the shower, would reek to high heaven.

Makes sense. Forthwith, I shall desist from pooping in the shower.

Ain't science fun?

Lead balloon threads happen all the time. In October I was hoping that folks who did Iron Brewer Competitions, would share what the secret ingredient they were give was, how they chose to handle it, what style the chose to brew and what their recipe was. The only response I got was from someone who was in the same contest as I was, so that was no fun, I wanted to hear about other comps, and a troll, who the mods deleted the responses. But I know other folks have done Iron Brewers including the natl one. But that thread took a nose dive, too.

Just happens.

I would have replied about the Iron Brewer thing if I had seen it, as my club has been doing those since the beginning of last year. However, my club uses 3 special ingredients for each contest that must be featured in the beer: a hop variety, a malt/grain variety, and an adjunct. The upcoming one, which I won't be present for due to a business trip, is Liberty Hops, Flaked Corn, and Coriander. If I had time to work on it, I think I would have done a Classic American Pilsner for that one.

Back