This must be the place

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenaciousJ

Reaction score
Hey now!

I was looking for a place to gain some more knowledge about homebrewing. This looks like the spot! I been thinking about brewing for some time, but didn't have the space in my apartment. Now that I'm a homeowner, Let the brewing begin :rockin:

I already picked up The Complete Joys of Homebrewing and have been reading up. The past couple weeks I've been studying and trying to devise a plan of attack. Luckily I scored 4 glass carboys from my g/f's mom, so that cost is taken care of. I think I'm gonna start with a kit, just to get my feet wet.

I'm a big Pale Ale/IPA fan. I like beers that bite back :cross:
Recently I've been enjoying: Troegs Troegenator and Flying Fish Exit 4
My "Go-To" Beer: Sierra Nevada (Anniversary Ale if the seasons right)

Lookin forward to brewing that first batch!

Good to have you!

This is a great place to gain knowledge, everyone from complete noobs like yourself to experienced brewmasters frequent this site.

Yep! You found the right place! I would also recomend a book entitled "Beer Captured" once you have tried a kit or 2, it is packed with lots of great recipes!

Back