the confession thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy that had to be a s****y Christmas ;)

Did I mention that I need to get a sister in law??

actually I need to come clean .... I was 18 my sister in law was 17 and my future wife was only 13 . I dated my sister in law before I even met my wife ...

Clear as mud aint it

I don't like mead. There... I said it. And now I feel better.

... and it's not because I haven't had good ones. We have a number of folks who make award-winning and incredible meads in our club... i just don't really care for the "style" at all.

I am just about to take my geraniums out (kept inside over winter), despite the chance of frost.

I once had a testosterone level in the single digits --medically induced, has recovered now!--, and since then, I cannot stand watching extreme violence in movies, as it gets me very, very uncomfortable. But I am still in love with Kristin Scott Thomas' physical features, and would love to go for coffee with her --she is quite a scholar, and we are both fluent in a specific foreign language, how convenient..!

Last brew was hurried and made with whatever was around. Not proud, but it tastes like beer.

actually I need to come clean .... I was 18 my sister in law was 17 and my future wife was only 13 . I dated my sister in law before I even met my wife ...

Clear as mud aint it

Ok, now its clear. Still has to make for some uncomfortable holidays. My wife HATES evrery woman I ever even looked at before we were married, I can't imagine if I had slept with her sister (if she had one).

Another Confession:

I once slept with a fat girl cuz I needed a place to stay. Not saying there is anything wrong with plus size girls, I was just not interested in her just her bed.

I'm drinking a Michelob Shock Top and liking it. I also have a Michelob wheat beer sampler 24 pack and it's all good. I also had to look at the bottle to spell Michelob.

And... I have a step sister my same age. She's hot. To trot.

I get a woody whenever I see this

9931d1235394953-my-rig-img_1359_3_1.jpg

I was talking to a friend of mine across a picnic table at a party and his wife was sitting next to me...........trying to slide her hand up my shorts and grab my thing! I really didn't like that, I mean I was talking to her husband and he is a big guy! She wouldn't stop so I excused myself to go and get another beer. She tried doing it again at another party but this time he was in the house watching a baseball game or something. She wasn't hot really, but I still don't think I could do that to a friend and especially a married woman. After that she pretty much stopped talking to me.

I confess that I love the movie "Pride and Prejudice." Not the Keira Knightley version, but the six-hour, BBC version with Colin Firth. :eek:

But I don't drink BMC while watching it. I have standards.:D

I like the movie "To Sir With Love". Got to watch who I tell that to!

Ooooh! THAT makes things much more interesting.

I don't normally bat for that team, but who knows...maybe after a few brews...
:tank:

HOLY S**t it does say female! How did that happen? I am not a female, but I could be a lesbian in a mans body :ban:

(edit) there now it is fixed

After you have a few brews, I'll pretend to be a lesbian :rockin::D

I am a lung biologist at a world renowned medical center with a strong emphasis in all things lung related.

I really like cigars.

Sonsabitches you have no sympathy for me! I posted my true confession 5 farking hours ago and the crickets are deafening!

Went to the local Tinder Box and picked up a few to have with my neighbor who has yet to go home anything less than buzzed and grinning since I started brewing.

Brewing in the garage with a quality cigar and a few pints of good old whatever-it-is goes down really well.

:mug:

Sonsabitches you have no sympathy for me! I posted my true confession 5 farking hours ago and the crickets are deafening!

Went to the local Tinder Box and picked up a few to have with my neighbor who has yet to go home anything less than buzzed and grinning since I started brewing.

Brewing in the garage with a quality cigar and a few pints of good old whatever-it-is goes down really well.

:mug:

The last brew I made a mess in the kitchen (had a bit of a spill) and SWMBO kicked me out in the five below weather to boil outside with my bourban and cigar. So, while i agree theory, it all depends on your surroundings;)

I hate you for being in Montana ;).

I tried to get a job at University of Montana and quickly figured out that even if I got it, my wife would likely not be able to find work.

Bourbon? I'm a scotch man when pushed that far. I've been known to tip back a jigger of Bookers on occasion but when I do imbibe, I'm working on a fifth of Oban.

C dubyah.... I love MT, dont let these farkers talk you out of it.

Ogh yeah.. I dated the girl that my mom eventually married her dad. It makes family gatherings akward when well.....you know what you do when you're 17......

We're both married now. By the way..

Great, I need to read through this thread but I'm buzzed.

Confession, depending on what I've eaten before and my mood I'm still a lightweight.

I took a hydrometer reading a PBR the other night. Again Sad but true.

I was going to with the bud light, but I figured that would be out of line. Drinking bud light out of a hydrometer tube = ok; taking a hydrometer reading of budlight = FAIL!.

p.s. what was the FG of PBR? 1.000?

Latest posts

Back