the confession thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, you guys forced me into my confession.

It was me that designed the banana. I did it on my day off from burying dinosaur bones.

I don't eat red meat, chicken, or pork.

For your SWMBO's sake, I hope you like "the other" pink meat. ;)

Confession: I fart a lot at work and use a little fan to blow it under the cube wall towards my neighbor who smacks his gum all day long. Soon as it hits him...I hear the gum get spit out into the garbage and I get 10 minutes of quiet. :eek:

Confession: I fart a lot at work and use a little fan to blow it under the cube wall towards my neighbor who smacks his gum all day long. Soon as it hits him...I hear the gum get spit out into the garbage and I get 10 minutes of quiet. :eek:

That....... is........... AWESOME!

I'm a bowhunter and think there's a place for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy, washed down with a homebew of course.

Every now and then I enjoy a bottle of champagne.
miller.jpg

Certified color? What does that mean? Who is in charge of certifying color? Is there an Institute of the Presence of Pigment? Can you write the company and get proof that the color is actually certified instead of that yucky implied tint the competitors are trying to fob off on us? What are the conditions that need to be met in order to qualify for certification? Is it a shade thing or does it simply have to reflect some part of the light spectrum?

Really, I'd like to know if my recently purchased can of gross **** actually meets the standard it claims.

Certified color? What does that mean? Who is in charge of certifying color? Is there an Institute of the Presence of Pigment? Can you write the company and get proof that the color is actually certified instead of that yucky implied tint the competitors are trying to fob off on us? What are the conditions that need to be met in order to qualify for certification? Is it a shade thing or does it simply have to reflect some part of the light spectrum?

Really, I'd like to know if my recently purchased can of gross **** actually meets the standard it claims.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!! What is the SRM of this ****? HAHAHA!!!!!!

You sir, are a frickin' genius! I'm going to use the same tactic.
Sunday night you should feast on brats with spicy mustard, onions & kraut; with a side of pickled eggs & some bean dip, wash it all down with a cream stout or six. You might get a full hour's worth of quiet at work. Or maybe a new desk.
:D

You sir, are a frickin' genius! I'm going to use the same tactic.
Sunday night you should feast on brats with spicy mustard, onions & kraut; with a side of pickled eggs & some bean dip, wash it all down with a cream stout or six. You might get a full hour's worth of quiet at work. Or maybe a new desk.

Or possibly even new underwear :p

speaking of sis n laws four of my five sister inlaws have tried to get me in bed

I really need to get a sister in law :ban:

I once gambled on a fart, and lost...... now that you know that you can't unknow it.

i confess when younger at the university grounds two hot lezboes grabbed my package for no reason at all, (i was asking directions) and she asked me what I had in there...

I was too young and stupid (read nervous) to do anything about it... maybe the biggest regret of my life,

i confess when younger at the university grounds two hot lezboes grabbed my package for no reason at all, (i was asking directions) and she asked me what I had in there...

I was too young and stupid (read nervous) to do anything about it... maybe the biggest regret of my life,

At least it wasn't a couple of ladyboys in someplace like, oh... Thailand.

Not that it ever happened to me. I'm just sayin'.

I don't eat red meat, chicken, or pork.

I knew there wasn't something quite right with you....

j/k

As far as confessions.... Let's see...

I crop dust staircases, hallways and elevators wherever I am (I work in a lot of multi-tenant buildings), I enjoy Miller High Life, I have had Jesse' Girl (think Rick Springfield song... Seriously, I nailed this girl who was dating a guy named Jesse... Not my proudest moment, but I was young and stupid), and I enjoy a nice romantic comedy on occasion...

:rockin:

Now where did I park my FailBoat?.... :(

I actually like Natty Boh. But only when eating seafood.

If I don't like who I'm next to on a plane, I either let the farts flow freely OR if I realize that they don't like to fly - I like to make sure they know I'm a pilot. Then randomly throughout the flight make simple comments/facial gestures that show my concern about what's happening.

I slept with my International Business teacher back in college. She was from England, married, had two kids and yes the red carpet matched the rug; I got an A!

I also drink too much...

Today, while painting, I have to admit that the Miller Genuine Draft tasted pretty good.

OK, time for my serious confession:

I haven’t brewed in since May.

Yah, I know, I suck.

After a year or so of extract brewing, I was able to do 2 AG batches with a guy who’s been brewing since Carter. Batch sizes were 35 and 45 gallons, one Newcastlle style, the other Kaiser’s Alt. (check out my gallery) The ‘castle was OK, the alt is/was brilliant.

My extract efforts have always had the twang. After brewing and drinking the AG, I’ve had a hard time convincing myself to do another extract batch in my kitchen. My pal with the AG gear doesn’t brew so much and I can’t justify the $$ for my own set up right now.

There is hope on the horizon. Another buddy, whose father made killer grappa, now has the bug. I’ll take credit for giving him the bug. He slurped down many bottles of my SNPA clone efforts which, for extract, weren’t bad.

So, maybe in a month or so, we’ll pool our resources for the AG gear.

There it is; my confession.

Want another? I’ve been one of those members who spends all his time in the ‘social’ forums here on HBT. I haven’t posted in the tech area in ages.

Fortunately, I had a stockpile of previous efforts and I don’t drink so much at home. Unfortunately, I’m polishing off the last corny of alt tonight. There’s nothing else left.

I guess I need to suck it up and do another extract batch. Maybe something crazy, like an espresso stout?

I confess that I love the movie "Pride and Prejudice." Not the Keira Knightley version, but the six-hour, BBC version with Colin Firth. :eek:

But I don't drink BMC while watching it. I have standards.:D

Latest posts

Back