The Big Box of Yum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It also taste great. Did we decide on who gets the box next?

I'll have it figured out tomorrow on a good group. I'm trying to get more out west for you to pick from, but a bunch of the names we had before are no longer active, so it may be limited.

Still here, but not as active as I was before. Damn life getting in the way of things

In all seriousness, when fin does get it I'd hope for him to enjoy it instead of just forwarding the box on. I appreciate you volunteering to get back in. If needed I will pm you to be sure it's ok. Much appreciated Blizz

I'd still like to be a part of this, just been busy with a new job. But not too busy to drink and send beer!

Hey. I'm bored, and this might be the only thread that I haven't posted in today. So...

How's it going?

I have a new address, if you want it. If you send it to my old one, some homeless guy will probably get it. Though I am sure he would enjoy it, he may not post pictures or pass it on.

Hey. I'm bored, and this might be the only thread that I haven't posted in today. So...

How's it going?

I have a new address, if you want it. If you send it to my old one, some homeless guy will probably get it. Though I am sure he would enjoy it, he may not post pictures or pass it on.

I got your address and have my data base updated :D
In other news, I have been told that we should see some action later on this week.

In other, other news, I'm looking to up my randal game. Anybody have some really odd combo's that could be tasty? I'm not looking to try anchovies in a pale ale, that would just gross me out.

Updated list below from 7/20

WOBrien - Plymouth Meeting, PA
JohnnyHitch - Suffolk County, NY
Hello - NC
JWerner - Laport, MN
BigMike - Long Island, NY
DrPhunk - Rockford, IL
Canti4341 - Plano, TX
BFord - Houston, TX
Leubega - Los Angeles, CA
ColdCrash - Hanover, PA
InvictusBrew - Manhattan Beach, CA
BGBC - Jersey City, NJ
IGotSand - Vista, CA
Hawgwild81 - Cabot, AR
NuclearRich - Hampden, CT
ABeasst - Raleigh, NC
FinsFan - Manhattan, KS (Volunteered for multiple shipments as a representative for the middle states, so we can send to him a few different times, hopefully staggers and not back to back)
MedicMang - Athens, OH
DisturbedChemist - Spring, TX
Brew_Dude41 - Columbus, OH
coyote68 - Clune, PA
Atli126 - Louisville, KY
UWDawg13 - Tacoma, WA
mcbaumannerb - Phoenixville, PA
PKincaid – Bakersfield, CA
TrippleHazzard – Kansas City, MO
Pointcity_Homebrew - West Point MS
EdRoberts - Westfield Indiana
TheCADJockey - Buffalo, NY; sometimes Sioux Falls SD visiting 'friends'
Chupidacabra - Nampa, ID (for the next few months for work, normally in Billings MT)
MrBeachRoach – Cookeville TN
Banesong - Northern VA

Here is the last version of the list I could find. Its been a very long time since it was updated last. I'd like to get an idea of who is still active with the thread and maybe take some names off. I've been going through some of these and they haven't been active in a long time.

WOBrien - Plymouth Meeting, PA
JohnnyHitch - Suffolk County, NY
Hello - NC
JWerner - Laport, MN
BigMike - Long Island, NY
DrPhunk - Rockford, IL
Canti4341 - Plano, TX
BFord - Houston, TX
Leubega - Los Angeles, CA
ColdCrash - Hanover, PA
InvictusBrew - Manhattan Beach, CA
BGBC - Jersey City, NJ
IGotSand - Vista, CA
Hawgwild81 - Cabot, AR
NuclearRich - Hampden, CT
ABeasst - Raleigh, NC
FinsFan - Manhattan, KS (Volunteered for multiple shipments as a representative for the middle states, so we can send to him a few different times, hopefully staggers and not back to back)
MedicMang - Athens, OH
DisturbedChemist - Spring, TX
Brew_Dude41 - Columbus, OH
coyote68 - Clune, PA
Atli126 - Louisville, KY
UWDawg13 - Tacoma, WA
mcbaumannerb - Phoenixville, PA
PKincaid – Bakersfield, CA
TrippleHazzard – Kansas City, MO
Pointcity_Homebrew - West Point MS
EdRoberts - Westfield Indiana
TheCADJockey - Buffalo, NY; sometimes Sioux Falls SD visiting 'friends'
Chupidacabra - Nampa, ID (for the next few months for work, normally in Billings MT)
MrBeachRoach – Cookeville TN
Banesong - Northern VA

Odd, I feel like we just did this, but I'm still here anyways :mug:

I got your address and have my data base updated :D
In other news, I have been told that we should see some action later on this week.

In other, other news, I'm looking to up my randal game. Anybody have some really odd combo's that could be tasty? I'm not looking to try anchovies in a pale ale, that would just gross me out.

Tank 7 with fresh poultry herbs.

Back