The Big Box of Yum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The package is on the truck for delivery, in the western third of the US.
That narrows it to about 10...

Anyway to keep an updated list of who has received and who is signed up to receive on the OP?

My last listing is up to date with names of people who are on the list for reception. The list of who has had the box is actually two fold in the box. First would be on the cooler bag that holds the grub and the second would be the big book of randal recipes. Each person signs the bag with their name and their HBT handle, and each person adds a page to the book/folder for the recipient to try along with the ingredients. I'm also in contact with whoever has the box to figure out the next recipient.

Here goes the Current List as of 2.3.15!

WOBrien - Plymouth Meeting, PA
JohnnyHitch - Suffolk County, NY
Hello - NC
JWerner - Laport, MN
BigMike - Long Island, NY
JTD_419 - Pomeroy, WA
DrPhunk - Rockford, IL
Canti4341 - Plano, TX
BFord - Houston, TX
Leubega - Los Angeles, CA
ColdCrash - Hanover, PA
InvictusBrew - Manhattan Beach, CA
Val214 - Long Beach, CA
BGBC - Jersey City, NJ
IGotSand - Vista, CA
Hawgwild81 - Cabot, AR
NuclearRich - Hampden, CT
ABeasst - Raleigh, NC
FinsFan - Manhattan, KS (Volunteered for multiple shipments as a representative for the middle states, so we can send to him a few different times, hopefully staggers and not back to back)
MedicMang - Athens, OH
DisturbedChemist - Spring, TX
Brew_Dude41 - Columbus, OH
coyote68 - Clune, PA
SavoryChef - Sparks, NV
Atli126 - Louisville, KY
UWDawg13 - Tacoma, WA
mcbaumannerb - Phoenixville, PA
PKincaid – Bakersfield, CA
Jaybird – Redding, CA
TrippleHazzard – Kansas City, MO
Pointcity_Homebrew - West Point MS
EdRoberts - Westfield Indiana
TheCADJockey - Buffalo, NY
Chupidacabra - Nampa, ID (for the next few months for work, normally in Billings MT)
MrBeachRoach – Cookeville TN
Banesong - Northern VA

All slots filled

Once this box lands I'll remove who received it to keep it up to date.

My last listing is up to date with names of people who are on the list for reception. The list of who has had the box is actually two fold in the box. First would be on the cooler bag that holds the grub and the second would be the big book of randal recipes. Each person signs the bag with their name and their HBT handle, and each person adds a page to the book/folder for the recipient to try along with the ingredients. I'm also in contact with whoever has the box to figure out the next recipient.

The only issue with not having an updated list on the OP is that I have to go back through the thread to find it. Im too damn lazy for that isht! :D

No worries either way though, I just wanted to see who I thought the next target is going to be.

The only issue with not having an updated list on the OP is that I have to go back through the thread to find it. Im too damn lazy for that isht! :D

No worries either way though, I just wanted to see who I thought the next target is going to be.

lol aye, it was about ten pages back, but I bumped it for you

well if it was me, I would start with the Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash

I'm holding out on any BBQ until I can smoke a shoulder using your rub lol. But...I may cheat and start with the brisket anyway lol

:edit: Looking at the full menu for the smokehouse, I may not leave that stand. Maple Bacon Stout, maple and bacon cup cakes, pulled pork, beer flights.

If you have ever been to Disney and haven't had a Dole Whip, you need to try it.
Trying it with macadamia nut infused dark rum has got to be a euphoric experience.

Yeah, about that. He's hours from vacation. You'll have better luck getting @Remmy to not drink on a brew day. :D

If you have ever been to Disney and haven't had a Dole Whip, you need to try it.
Trying it with macadamia nut infused dark rum has got to be a euphoric experience.

I'm with you!

Who Wants A Dole Whip.jpg

Where's the liquor?

Magic Kingdom, where its normally served, is dry. They have it at Epcot for the festival starting on Wednesday. You can get either coconut white rum or macadamia nut infused dark rum. Coconut is for pedestrians, push my palette and give me macadamia nut!

Magic Kingdom, where its normally served, is dry. They have it at Epcot for the festival starting on Wednesday. You can get either coconut white rum or macadamia nut infused dark rum. Coconut is for pedestrians, push my palette and give me macadamia nut!

Not completely dry anymore - they sell alcohol at Be Our Guest now.

Here goes the Current List as of 2.27.15!

WOBrien - Plymouth Meeting, PA
JohnnyHitch - Suffolk County, NY
Hello - NC
JWerner - Laport, MN
BigMike - Long Island, NY
JTD_419 - Pomeroy, WA
DrPhunk - Rockford, IL
Canti4341 - Plano, TX
BFord - Houston, TX
Leubega - Los Angeles, CA
ColdCrash - Hanover, PA
InvictusBrew - Manhattan Beach, CA
Val214 - Long Beach, CA
BGBC - Jersey City, NJ
IGotSand - Vista, CA
Hawgwild81 - Cabot, AR
NuclearRich - Hampden, CT
ABeasst - Raleigh, NC
FinsFan - Manhattan, KS (Volunteered for multiple shipments as a representative for the middle states, so we can send to him a few different times, hopefully staggers and not back to back)
MedicMang - Athens, OH
DisturbedChemist - Spring, TX
Brew_Dude41 - Columbus, OH
coyote68 - Clune, PA
Atli126 - Louisville, KY
UWDawg13 - Tacoma, WA
mcbaumannerb - Phoenixville, PA
PKincaid – Bakersfield, CA
Jaybird – Redding, CA
TrippleHazzard – Kansas City, MO
Pointcity_Homebrew - West Point MS
EdRoberts - Westfield Indiana
TheCADJockey - Buffalo, NY
Chupidacabra - Nampa, ID (for the next few months for work, normally in Billings MT)
MrBeachRoach – Cookeville TN
Banesong - Northern VA

Latest posts

Back