• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Terra Incognita

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon

Reaction score
Got a 750ml bottle of this Sierra Nevada and Boulevard 8% collaboration brew at the Savor event in DC Saturday night. Looking to trade for some brew we can not get on the East Coast.

Let me know what you are willing to offer.

Sheldon

Got a 750ml bottle of this Sierra Nevada and Boulevard 8% collaboration brew at the Savor event in DC Saturday night. Looking to trade for some brew we can not get on the East Coast.

Let me know what you are willing to offer.

Sheldon

I am in Colorado...Looking for anything from here?

Colorado beers rock. We were in Belgium last fall and still have a good amount that we brought back including several Westy 12's. Put a list together of some of the beers that do not make it to the right coast and we can talk.

Sheldon

I've got Great Divide's Wild Raspberry, Fresh Hop, & DPA, North Coast's Old No 38, Old Rasputin, Pranqster, Blue Star, Anderson Valley's Barney Flatts Oatmeal Stout, Boont Amber, Hop Ottin' IPA, Imperial IPA, Poleeko Pale Ale, Summer Solstice Spiced Ale, Lagunitus' Little Sumpin Spumpin, Hop Stoopid, Wilco Tango Foxtrot, Imperial Red Ale, Pilsner, Censored, Mad River's Steelhead Porter, Mendocino's Eye of the Hawk IPA, Red Tail Ltd Edition Ale. That's just the some beer out west that I've got. Let me know if you're interested!
PS I'm working on getting Russian River stuff, as well as Bear Republic.

I can get Jester King and anything else from Texas that you probably have never tried. Some great beer happening here now.

Since on one is intetersted in a trade, anyone in NOVA area want to come by and help drink one of these bad boys?

Back