Swap-O-Rama #5, The fall harvest...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ForumRunner_20131106_162614.jpg

ZOMG I need a new pair of shorts!

Bcbs
Hare trigger quaff on
Two brothers heavier hand
Against the grain Kentucky ryed chicken...complete with feathers
2x Saugatuck Neapolitan milk stout
Cutters empire
Upright brewing seven
Razorhoof saison ( probably the best gd label I've ever seen)
And a FFF Robert the f'ing Bruce
BOOM!

I got mine from Psycotte!!! Took pics, but need to leave work. Will upload later. Lots of goodies. Some stuff I've never heard of, some I've had before and love(Nugget Nectar, mmmmmmmm)

dang it, that means his big old package won't be waiting for me at my backdoor tonight...
:eek:

DrPhunk said:
dang it, that means his big old package won't be waiting for me at my backdoor tonight... :eek:

Sorry DrPhunk. I had to punk you a little bit since you didn't read my earlier clue in the thread which pretty much told you it was going to Aurora. :)

Bcbs
Hare trigger quaff on
Two brothers heavier hand
Against the grain Kentucky ryed chicken...complete with feathers
2x Saugatuck Neapolitan milk stout
Cutters empire
Upright brewing seven
Razorhoof saison ( probably the best gd label I've ever seen)
And a FFF Robert the f'ing Bruce
BOOM!

The cutters was a 600 bottle of the ba empire, pretty good for the first batch of ba they did.

Sorry DrPhunk. I had to punk you a little bit since you didn't read my earlier clue in the thread which pretty much told you it was going to Aurora. :)

I saw that, but my mail is routed through Aurora so I thought there was a chance it was mine. A little more legit reasoning than just my dog's name being Aurora ;)
I'm just getting eager to drink some beers!!

DrPhunk said:
I saw that, but my mail is routed through Aurora so I thought there was a chance it was mine. A little more legit reasoning than just my dog's name being Aurora ;) I'm just getting eager to drink some beers!!

I hear you. I've been trying to stab off my want to drink beer by being excited about my recipient getting theirs. Now that AbsolutHamm has his I'm going to start feeling like you. Thirsty.

Good news! The only losses in my package were totally replaceable - already had them on hand! Hopefully it will make it past Perrysburg this time....if it doesn't I'm giving up trading.

And that should more or less give away my recipient. Thanks for your patience.

Good news! The only losses in my package were totally replaceable - already had them on hand! Hopefully it will make it past Perrysburg this time....if it doesn't I'm giving up trading.

And that should more or less give away my recipient. Thanks for your patience.
Man, that sucks that it made it so close. Perrysburg is the local sort. Next stop would have been my door! No worries, brother.

W'hooo!!! I got my package and I have to say wow!!! A tap handle I was so stoked to see this! I've been looking on craigslist for one but didn't want to spend the money!!! Awesome! I also got a glass from madtree brewing company which I'm currently drinking my ipa out of! I was stoked to see a few founders beers, west sixth, 3 Floyd's and clown shoes!! See below for the full list! Thanks whoever sent me this!

Hoppin frog frogs hollow double pumpkin
3 Floyd's razor hoof saison
Revolution a little crazy Belgian pale
Farmhouse hatter ipa
(2) Founders double trouble Founders breakfast stout
(2) clown shoes hoppy feet
(2) Fat heads head hunter
(2) madtree psychopathy pale
(2) Jackie os ipa
(2) west sixth ipa

After a long hard day this really makes me smile! Thanks again! I'm digging the tap handle I installed it before I even opened the rest of the package... Never had a tap handle on my new kegerator. It's the small things in life right?

NeVer heard of madtree can someone give me some info on this? Oh and to everyone else...do I have to drink the breakfast stout for breakfast?? image-2729089295.jpg image-81168774.jpg image-942146865.jpg image-666153360.jpg image-2546450730.jpg image-3368105814.jpg

W'hooo!!! I got my package and I have to say wow!!! A tap handle I was so stoked to see this! I've been looking on craigslist for one but didn't want to spend the money!!! Awesome!

I also got a glass from madtree brewing company which I'm currently drinking my ipa out of! I was stoked to see a few founders beers, west sixth, 3 Floyd's and clown shoes!! See below for the full list! Thanks whoever sent me this!

Hoppin frog frogs hollow double pumpkin
3 Floyd's razor hoof saison
Revolution a little crazy Belgian pale
Farmhouse hatter ipa
(2) Founders double trouble
Founders breakfast stout
(2) clown shoes hoppy feet
(2) Fat heads head hunter
(2) madtree psychopathy pale
(2) Jackie os ipa
(2) west sixth ipa

After a long hard day this really makes me smile! Thanks again! I'm digging the tap handle I installed it before I even opened the rest of the package... Never had a tap handle on my new kegerator. It's the small things in life right?

Oh and to everyone else...do I have to drink the breakfast stout for breakfast??

And more beer!!

NeVer heard of madtree can someone give me some info on this? Oh and to everyone else...do I have to drink the breakfast stout for breakfast??

Any time of the day is a good time for breakfast stout. Drink that whenever. And in April make sure you find yourself a buddy for Kentucky Breakfast Stout when its released again.
Now that I finally have a KBS and a BCBS at the same time, I can do a comparison.

My package hasent been updated since friday....If fedex lost this box im gonna freak!!

It seems that the Midwest is a black hole when it comes to shipping. Anything going through that region just isn't updated, especially if its just passing through the area.
Don't sweat man, if there was an issue, it would be noted on the tracking.

Forgot to put in the breakdown of what I got:
12's
Long Ireland Celtic Ale
Captain Lawrence BrewCo IPA
RiverHorse Hop-A-Lot-Amus DIPA
Spider Bite BeerCo White Bite
Stillwater Artisan Belgian Golden Ale
Weyerbacher Merry Monk
Keegan Ales Joe Mama's Milk
Keegan Ales Mother's Milk
Bluepoint BrewCo Hoptical Illusion
Ithaca BeerCo Cascazilla Red IPA
Troegs Nugger Nectar
Saranac Harvest Ale

Bombers
Long Ireland & Blind Bat Brewery Collaboration Saison
BluePoint BrewCo No Apologies DIPA
Captain Lawrence BrewCo St. Vincent's Dubbel

Extras
BrickHouse BrewCo Mug
Hoptron Brewtique Coaster/grippy

:ban:

Any packages out for delivery today? Specifically to the Northern IL area? I'm thristy :)

Back