Swap-O-Rama #5, The fall harvest...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here i got one more stop on Thursday of next week. The beer in mind is so hard to get i only have one day to get it!

I'm trying to fill my package with ga only beer but the last 4 oz is hard to find. Also I have a wide variety to choose what I want to send as an extra.

NormPeterson said:
I'm trying to fill my package with ga only beer but the last 4 oz is hard to find. Also I have a wide variety to choose what I want to send as an extra.

Extras are not frowned upon...😄

When do we have to have this out? I feel like I am behind the game. I have a few of the beers but have to head out Monday to grab more. Hope my recipient likes Chicago!

- You are to ship your box BY November 1 (I will have you your address by Oct. 18). That is two weeks to buy and ship.

pluchar said:
Haha. Well not all was for the swap, but I did find a few good ones that will be going in the box
Same here at 8 bux a bomber 100 bux comes quick!

Hopefully shipping today. On last stop to make and this is going. Hope somebody likes this box :) these are all brews I would enjoy and I personally think these extras are really special. Dollar value doesn't compare to drinkability. Although I totally wouldn't mind this person having somebody taking pictures so I can really appreciate the face expressions lol

Stopping by the brewery today to see if I can get something extra that might fit into the box. I feel like my box has a bunch from mainly two breweries, but all good, I know I would drink them all day... A couple other additions that make things interesting though.

Thought about throwing the orange Keystone can in there that I've had chilling on my bar rack since college, but that's just too special for this trade ;)

A note to whomever has me....If you have access to Weyerbacher riserva, this can be real easy for you. I'd totally accept ONLY Riserva and nothing else if thats ok with you. Not necessarily 160 oz, but 4 bottles would please me immensely

My big box of Riserva is staying put, sir

Someone is gonna get an evil dead red :)

anyone try that before?

edit: on second thought i just might keep this second bottle.

Haha that makes two people, I'm also sending an evil dead as an extra. My packaged should've gone out today but the box I brought home from work wasn't big enough. Will be going out tomorrow for sure.

lilrokz06 said:
Haha that makes two people, I'm also sending an evil dead as an extra. My packaged should've gone out today but the box I brought home from work wasn't big enough. Will be going out tomorrow for sure.
hopefully your sending it to me! I just tried it for the first time tonight, it's one of my top 5 faves now!!

aeviaanah said:
hopefully your sending it to me! I just tried it for the first time tonight, it's one of my top 5 faves now!!

Unfortunately no, this package is going coast to coast.

Think I should be good to go. Was going to get a tshirt, then realized that sizes could be all screwed up, so just went with glassware. I know I would be fine with that. Ended up getting another bottle at the brewery as well.

aeviaanah said:

Oh I definitely will! I think my wife will appreciate it so I've been waiting for an evening that we can split it. That's not always easy with our schedules during the week.

Boy, you guys are making me feel like a slacker. I haven't done any shopping for this yet. My wife wanted to be able to go with me, and she's been out of town for the past few days. At least a bottle or two will come out of current stock though, and I've got a few things in mind to get that should be easy to find anywhere around here.

Boy, you guys are making me feel like a slacker. I haven't done any shopping for this yet. My wife wanted to be able to go with me, and she's been out of town for the past few days. At least a bottle or two will come out of current stock though, and I've got a few things in mind to get that should be easy to find anywhere around here.

We got plenty of time man. Shipments are really due to go out until after the 1st of November.

I'll be sending out next week...since a very special brewery trip is scheduled this weekend. :D

Back