Swap-O-Rama #5, The fall harvest...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine doesn't have any doubles, but there is an Anti-Hero and a Galaxy Hero(Anti-Hero with Galaxy hops). Closest to a double I have, although one is a can, one is a bomber.

I need to take another look at gbaf winners. I know I have at least one gold medalist but ne'er really looked through.

If you guys haven't seen it yet, YouTube Triumph the insult comic dog at GABF. Hilarious.

Can u guys get Heineken on the east coast? Not sure what else to send 😉

lol aw well...looks like he already got it

Yes, I did! I've been digging through it a little while trying to get some work done. (I am working from home this week.) I'll post some pictures later once I have a chance to get it all unpacked.

This has clearly set the bar high though. Good news for who I'm sending to, I haven't sent yet and know i need to up my game plan!

Yes, I did! I've been digging through it a little while trying to get some work done. (I am working from home this week.) I'll post some pictures later once I have a chance to get it all unpacked.

This has clearly set the bar high though. Good news for who I'm sending to, I haven't sent yet and know i need to up my game plan!

Those extras are just the balls, aren't they :tank: Totally off topic, but good craft anything is worth sharing

It came through A LOT faster than I had anticipated. Original delivery was slated for Friday. By 8pm yesterday it was in IL

This is what happens when BeerMeDuffMan sends you beer.

image-1506350319.jpg

That big ole bottle in the back is a bottle Philly's own craft salted caramel whiskey. Thank Mikey for that idea

Yep, already sampled that! I don't think I'll likely be drinking it straight (again), but especially with the included cocktail recipes it certainly will not go to waste!

At first I thought it might be Root (http://www.artintheage.com/spirits-landing/root/) since the bottles are very similar and it's also from Philadelphia.

Its a bit harsh...nothing like a typical whiskey...which is exactly what I found interesting about it. That Root us good stuff!

That Brawler and Pikeland pils that I sent both took some honors at GAFB. I was searching for the aged Voodoo Daddy yo no avail. I hope you enjoy the other contents as well

He'll yea duff that's what I'm talkin about! Can we get a list of all beers included?

That Brawler and Pikeland pils that I sent both took some honors at GAFB. I was searching for the aged Voodoo Daddy yo no avail. I hope you enjoy the other contents as well

Aah, so that's why there were two of each of those, and the rest were singles. :mug:

My wife was excited about the Sweet Baby Jesus, apparently she had just talked to a friend about that one. This is really pretty awesome :ban:

Aah, so that's why there were two of each of those, and the rest were singles. :mug:

My wife was excited about the Sweet Baby Jesus, apparently she had just talked to a friend about that one. This is really pretty awesome :ban:

I love me some sweet baby jesus. Just finished a bottle, and my recipient will be getting some.

BeerMeDuffMan said:
Dan you want to give a list? My memory isn't too hot lol
This should be a thread rule!

On a side note, I just tried my latest ipa and it's killer! 7 different hops and it's paid off! I always know a good homebrew if it's good even before it's carbonated!! Id like to give a few of these away for critique. Gonna need to be in the keg for a week or so tho.http://www.brewtoad.com/recipes/maris-the-middle-child

SavoryChef said:
This is the final bottle for my recipient. Oh and I'm not sending the empty, I bought two.

How do you like it? I have seen those at a local store but have yet to purchase.

Dan you want to give a list? My memory isn't too hot lol

Back row:
Brewer's Art La Petroleuse
Big Island Brewhaus Overboard IPA
XXX Shine Salted Caramel Corn Whiskey

12oz bottles:
Yards Brewing Company Philadelphia Pale Ale
Yards Brewing Company Poor Richard's Tavern Spruce
Yards Brewing Company Brawler (2x)
Troegs Java Head
Stillwater Cellar Door
DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus
Philadelphia Brewing Company Walt Wit
Westvleteren 12
DogFish Head 120 Minute IPA

Cans:
Maui Brewing Company CocoNut Porter
St. Feullien Saison
SlyFox Pikeland Pils (2x)
Old Forge Overbite IPA
Wild Onion Hop Slayer

Snacks:
Asher's Dark Chocolate Smothered Pretzels
Tasty-Klair Tastykake
French Apple Tastykake
Pumpkin Tastykake

Paper:
cocktail suggestions for the salted caramel whiskey
note from BeerMeDuffMan
Beer Advocate #80 (which I'll probably pass on with the package I send since I also have a subscription)
Philly Beer Scene #27

It's like Christmas here. :)

Back row:
Brewer's Art La Petroleuse
Big Island Brewhaus Overboard IPA
XXX Shine Salted Caramel Corn Whiskey

12oz bottles:
Yards Brewing Company Philadelphia Pale Ale
Yards Brewing Company Poor Richard's Tavern Spruce
Yards Brewing Company Brawler (2x)
Troegs Java Head
Stillwater Cellar Door
DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus
Philadelphia Brewing Company Walt Wit
Westvleteren 12
DogFish Head 120 Minute IPA

Cans:
Maui Brewing Company CocoNut Porter
St. Feullien Saison
SlyFox Pikeland Pils (2x)
Old Forge Overbite IPA
Wild Onion Hop Slayer

Snacks:
Asher's Dark Chocolate Smothered Pretzels
Tasty-Klair Tastykake
French Apple Tastykake
Pumpkin Tastykake

Paper:
cocktail suggestions for the salted caramel whiskey
note from BeerMeDuffMan
Beer Advocate #80 (which I'll probably pass on with the package I send since I also have a subscription)
Philly Beer Scene #27

It's like Christmas here. :)

Nice haul!!

Back