Swap-O-Rama #5, The fall harvest...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be sending out next week...since a very special brewery trip is scheduled this weekend. :D

The only reason I was able to ship out so early was because I didn't do any brewery trips. I picked up a bunch of local stuff that I would drink to send out. For my extra's I just swung by somewhere real quick to pick it up. It's not beer, though, but it doesn't take away from its epicness. The beer extra's came right from my own personal stash. The box was so overflowing that I didn't have any room to throw in any pint glasses. I should of taken an ounce count, I'm very well positive it was over the 160 oz min, though.

We got plenty of time man. Shipments are really due to go out until after the 1st of November.

For my extra's I just swung by somewhere real quick to pick it up. It's not beer, though, but it doesn't take away from its epicness. The beer extra's came right from my own personal stash. The box was so overflowing that I didn't have any room to throw in any pint glasses. I should of taken an ounce count, I'm very well positive it was over the 160 oz min, though.

Were supposed to ship BY Nov 1st not after.

Not to be "that guy" but whats with not being sure about OZ counts, shipping multiples, or sending out wipespread distro bottles??

Were supposed to ship BY Nov 1st not after.

Not to be "that guy" but whats with not being sure about OZ counts, shipping multiples, or sending out wipespread distro bottles??

Don't sweat it man. Daddy's got this.
All beer that was sent was local brewed and/or double checked against seekabrew with only my extras being the exception.
I wasn't sure on the total ounces that I sent because I stopped counting at the min. With a 32 pound box dropping I'm pretty sure I met the min.

I'm perfectly positive that my recipient would enjoy my box based on the simple principal that I would be overly enjoyed to be getting it myself. If my recipient does have a grievance, which I would bet good money that they wouldn't complain about it, I would be more than happy to resend something else. I'll put down two bottles of a 2009 imported Kriek that this person will enjoy the box. Any takers? :D

I'm perfectly positive that my recipient would enjoy my box based on the simple principal that I would be overly enjoyed to be getting it myself. If my recipient does have a grievance, which I would bet good money that they wouldn't complain about it, I would be more than happy to resend something else. I'll put down two bottles of a 2009 imported Kriek that this person will enjoy the box. Any takers? :D

Can I take this bet?

Can I take this bet?

I smell collusion!

And as Beermeduffman's recipient in the last round I was super happy with the box he sent, it had a dang consecration as an extra! And knowing the non-beer extra for this round I can say someone should def be happy.

The box is already at the halfway point...we may have delivery tomorrow. I'll keep up on the tracking to verify and will post in the AM if its out for delivery

Mines on its way to the west side! Will give an estimated delivery date when the tracking updates.

I will be shipping out sometime between tomorrow and the deadline. My recipient lives in the United States. I think that's all I can say for now.

EDIT: ok, ok, ok, I'll give a clue: I'm not shipping to Hawai'i or Alaska.

Cathedral said:
I will be shipping out sometime between tomorrow and the deadline. My recipient lives in the United States. I think that's all I can say for now. EDIT: ok, ok, ok, I'll give a clue: I'm not shipping to Hawai'i or Alaska.
I think I know who

I will be shipping out sometime between tomorrow and the deadline. My recipient lives in the United States. I think that's all I can say for now.

EDIT: ok, ok, ok, I'll give a clue: I'm not shipping to Hawai'i or Alaska.

I figured it out! Man im good!

35lb. 290oz bomb heading towards the tri state area...

Wow.

scanners-head-explosion-o.gif

Should be on there porch by Saturday. It didn't seem like it was a lot till I started packing the box. I went with the whole GABF winner route. I was able to get 6 gold and 2 silver winners in there. Hope they enjoy!

I'm at 232 so far. Still trying to find some 3f. Freaking impossible to find right now. Everywhere I check on beermenus is out. They really screwed up distribution when they made their change. This place right by my house that usually would get about 10 cases of zombie dust was only given 1 this time around and it was all accounted for before it even hit the loading dock. Got one more place to look for it before I add some other things.

absoluthamm said:
I'm at 232 so far. Still trying to find some 3f. Freaking impossible to find right now. Everywhere I check on beermenus is out. They really screwed up distribution when they made their change. This place right by my house that usually would get about 10 cases of zombie dust was only given 1 this time around and it was all accounted for before it even hit the loading dock. Got one more place to look for it before I add some other things.

If you ever need zombie, let me know. I am fairly close to the brewery.

Just packed up my box with 252oz and 30#. The only medal winner I could find is silver in fruit wheat beer. I did get some good beers from all over the state and some from California.

If you ever need zombie, let me know. I am fairly close to the brewery.

I usually don't have any issues. It's just when the switched their distributors recently, most of my bottle shops have been screwed. I'm still getting it at the tap houses in the area, just not for home recreational use, lol.

I stop by the brewery whenever I head down to Purdue and stock up, so not that big of a deal, but thanks.

I have a case left, so I wouldn't mind trading a few away. If you are an interested party, pm me so we don't blow up this thread

Ok folks, if you are a human being and have body hair, your porch is going to be destroyed today. My box is out for delivery. Everybody should call out from work today to wait it out.
Should I narrow it down a bit?

BeerMeDuffMan said:
Ok folks, if you are a human being and have body hair, your porch is going to be destroyed today. My box is out for delivery. Everybody should call out from work today to wait it out. Should I narrow it down a bit?
yes yes!

Just finished packing, 254oz +goodies. Not sure on the weight as I don't have anything but a little mail scale at work and that might explode. Need some packing tape to close up the box, but should be going out today or tomorrow.

One GABF Silver, but lots of other good stuff.

Back