Stone Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky71

Reaction score
Just got back from Ft Collins - Boulder area in Colorado. Stocked up on Stone Brews since their
not available in Iowa. Finishing off some Sunshine from New Belgium Brewing as I post this.

stone_156a.jpg

stone_157a.jpg

stone_158a.jpg

holy credit card bat man!!! looks like you are stocked up i am ruining my taste with a ruination as i type

whats the 3rd bomber from the right? some special IPA?
Looks like a good haul! I love the sublimely self righteous ale.

At least your priorities are in order, with 2 sixer's of Ruination. Damn good stuff that is.

^^^^ tell me about it. i used to go to school in greeley and made a monthly trip to the fort for choice city and wilbers. when you dont buy food you have a lot of money to spend on good beer. its all about priorities in college.

damn, that's a lot of stone brew. did you make visits to o'dells, NB, and FCB? actually, i don't know if FCB does tastings, they used to when it was h.c. berger. i love drinking beer in that town, i went to college there and had it too good. hopefully the new laws in iowa will entice more good breweries to ship beer here.

Stone is available in Illinois now, maybe you can get it more often then...depending on how far you are from the border...My avatar is a pic I took with Greg Koch- what a cool dude

I have picked up some Stone IPA at the HyVee in Des Moines. Not sure if there are any other styles. It will nice to get some more beer selection with the change in the law.

Did you ever make my pumpkin ale? How is the brown coming along?

I never made the Pumpkin, and the GF Brown is still in the hopper.

I can't find any Sorgham extract around here, and the online places are expensive. Where do you get your ingredients?

:off: I order my sorghum from Midwest Supplies- shipping is reasonable and their prices are good. It also probably helps that they aren't very far from me here in Illinois.

damn, that's a lot of stone brew. did you make visits to o'dells, NB, and FCB? actually, i don't know if FCB does tastings, they used to when it was h.c. berger. i love drinking beer in that town, i went to college there and had it too good. hopefully the new laws in iowa will entice more good breweries to ship beer here.

All the breweries closed early, which was weird to me, but i made NB. Drank a lot of Sunshine.

Latest posts

Back