Stamped labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svliberte

Reaction score
I found some great stamps on etsy, used labels from onlinelabels.com and used a standard date stamp for the bottling date.
There are a bunch of great looking stamps to get from etsy, all handmade, kinda cool.

IMG_3806.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

I agree! Love the simplicity, and I may have to steal this idea also. Do you use your home printer to do the beer name part?

yeah, i think it was an HP. at onlinelabels.com you can download the template for your specific labels to create type and print with them.

Absolutely fantastic! It screams "Made at home". Really love this idea and am more than likely going to copy cat this to some extent.

I had to do some shopping with SWMBO for the wedding and she needed to go to Hobby Lobby, I picked up a nice stamp there and noticed they had some other neat ones as well all under $10.

I stopped in at Office Depot and looked at the labels they had and found, the OD name brand, name tags. These also come with a template for printing. They were a bit more pricey @ 160 for $11.99 but are a nice size and I can source these locally. I do not need a ton since I do very little bottling but still do some. I also grabbed a date stamp there for $4.

I have not had much time to design a label yet but one night soon I will...

Thanks again for the fantastic idea!

:mug:

Latest posts

Back