Some psycho chick hit my car and ran. I need dash cam advice.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bit*h is nuttier than squirrel ****... Pretty sure if you were where I lived, they would have just walked up and put her in cuffs. The cop clearly knows that bi*ch is mental...I applaud your self control. I dont think I could have restrained if she followed me.

Plus, I don't know what kind of car you were driving, but $672 to repair a side mirror is really high. I think that sounds high to simply REPLACE the mirror.

I was at the Toyota dealership yesterday to repair a broken door handle and they quoted me $3,300. On my way home I stopped at an auto repair shop with dogs and Junkers all over the place (normally what I would avoid) and got it fixed for $130 by milling a new lever for it out of a steel bolt.

Wow. Just... wow. That chick is mental.

Sorry you had to go through all that.

I would guess she was raised by a rich family, medicated her for ADD ,praised her non stop and never punished her... this is the result. entitled spoiled brat that does nothing wrong and everyone is an inconvenience to her. She then got worked up into a frantic tizzy because your car was in the way...

Sprinkle in some actual crazy, and you just might have hit the nail on the head.

I mean, he was wasting her time the whole time while waiting for the cop the first time around, but she apparently had time to kill since she stalked him for a while afterward.

Seriously, I hope she doesn't do anything stupid after this.

I was at the Toyota dealership yesterday to repair a broken door handle and they quoted me $3,300. On my way home I stopped at an auto repair shop with dogs and Junkers all over the place (normally what I would avoid) and got it fixed for $130 by milling a new lever for it out of a steel bolt.

That's an insane price for the cost of a door handle (Probably a few hundred, tops) and to remove the door panel, inner liner, and disconnect a few wiring harnesses.

They might have to also replace the inner liner and some plastic retainers when they put it back together.

What year and model? I can find out what a sane repair shop would charge.

These dealerships...
I would love to have gotten that in writing, itemized. Then post it widely on the net.

Printing 30x15' billboards is another option, alas not free.

My wife had a $146 oil change done by them. It was their "preferred" oil change on her 1 month young Prius. And that was 7 years ago. :tank:

One of the more memorable public signs of disgust I've seen was a yard sign along a very busy road (Rte 313, Eastern PA, between Quakertown and Doylestown) stating:

Marvin Windows
Rot Out
Prematurely

One of the more memorable public signs of disgust I've seen was a yard sign along a very busy road (Rte 313, Eastern PA, between Quakertown and Doylestown) stating:

Marvin Windows
Rot Out
Prematurely

I applaud the effort, but haiku would have been perfect here

oh... eastern PA. nevermind ;)

These dealerships...
I would love to have gotten that in writing, itemized. Then post it widely on the net.

Printing 30x15' billboards is another option, alas not free.

My wife had a $146 oil change done by them. It was their "preferred" oil change on her 1 month young Prius. And that was 7 years ago. :tank:

Marvin Windows
Rot Out
Prematurely

This would be better on three signs, Burma Shave style.

I agree... I looked into our state laws and did some other research. I think I'm going to sign up for a safety class. Then I'll be able to submit for one.

Thanks. That's good to know. I was doing more research on it, thank god I did. Apparently there are fake ones that I most likely would've bought.

:cross: sorry to ruin your fantasy there. Even if she was hot, and I most definitely did not think so, the crazy is too much for me. My buddy thought she was cute, but we disagree on a lot of things.

If you travel much, just keep in mind that CCW laws vary and in a lot of states you must have that state's CCW to be carrying. I know a couple of people when they know they are going out of state leave their gun at home because they don't want to deal with potential issues if they ever were pulled over or searched in another state.

Carrying a fire arm in your vehicle is considered CCW in a number of states. In some, it isn't considered CCW. In a few, you can only carry it in your vehicle if transporting it in a locked case (if you don't have CCW). This of course is "not readily visible". IE, gun racking a shotgun on the back of your truck isn't considered CCW in any state AFAIK.

HA HA HA That is absolutely NUTS! Man I feel bad for your little guy to have to see that crap! My wife was like "Man he is totally keeping his cool, I would freak out on that B!TCH" Baahhhaaaaaa

WOW

Cheers
Jay

I was at the Toyota dealership yesterday to repair a broken door handle and they quoted me $3,300.

They probably knew all the parts the tech would break doing the repair in a hurry!

Sorry to hear how that all went down Silentdrinker. I actually stopped the video at 2min, what you went through happens way more than you realize (minus the stalking part).

Careful, her friends bite people...:confused:

Officer should have done a field sobriety test on her. If she passed it, then she needs a psych eval...

I nearly died laughing when I heard the very last line in the video!

Great story! That cop looked pretty tough, but that sexy kinda tough. I would have let her handcuff me... maybe a bit more. I've been pretty naughty lately...

Careful, her friends bite people...:confused:

Officer should have done a field sobriety test on her. If she passed it, then she needs a psych eval...

That bit*h is nuttier than squirrel ****... Pretty sure if you were where I lived, they would have just walked up and put her in cuffs. The cop clearly knows that bi*ch is mental...I applaud your self control. I dont think I could have restrained if she followed me.

Ya she was a loon. If only I had the entire thing recorded. I honestly can't believe the cop did absolutely nothing during that whole ordeal. Even commenting on how irrational her driving was as she swerves in the bike lane while she's driving off... Then she does nothing after harassing/stalking/following me.

If you travel much, just keep in mind that CCW laws vary and in a lot of states you must have that state's CCW.

Yup, I've been researching it. I have a couple buddies who are gun guys. They're going to help me out with taking me out to learn to properly shoot. I'll take a course, and get the laws down. I go into Washington state the most, but I doubt they would issue a license for a non resident.

Wow she's a nutbag...
Keep Portland weird....

Ya, so there is Portland weird and then there is San Diego psycho. She was the latter of the two.

"Tell your mom I said hi", would have been the best come back ever.

Mail a copy of the video to daddy. Maybe the free riding will dry up a bit with this little revelation.

Oh dude, you don't even know... So after the insurance company gave me the first letter saying, "no witness, 50/50 fault" I told the insurance company no FREAKING way was I going to accept that. So I demanded to talk to her manager's manager... I did and asked him to re-open the "investigation" and watch the videos to determine, if ANYTHING, that they can't trust her story. He agreed.

I had very little faith the insurance company, who would have to foot the bill, would actually agree with me, so I took to the Internet. I knew her parents owned the car and her parents owned the insurance policy. Her mom and dad was VERY easy to find being that she's a prominent real estate agent and he's a big time doctor. Plus they have a last name that is not common at all.

I wrote a very respectful Email to her mom thinking she would be appalled of her daughters behavior and want to make things right... Hahahahahahahaha

I am half tempted to post the email conversation too... She sure found fault in ALL my doing and justified her sweet little girls behavior. Oh she plaid it like she was a victim herself. My god it was pathetic.

It solidifies the apple from the tree saying. I have several emails from her delusional perspective. So ya, I doubt the entire family is medicated.

She even said her daughter has her OWN insurance policy and they're not responsible for her. I agree they should not be responsible for their 30 year old daughter's actions, but they are if they own the car and insurance.

Well, even after her swearing she had her own insurance (and would show me proof), and reading her crazy rants and empty threats, I told her never mind and sorry for contacting her. I only did so thinking they owned the policy and would probably want to make this right.

Well it sure was funny how the paperwork from farmers has her dad's name as the policy owner. It's a shame how pathetic the mom and daughter is. I almost wish I could talk with the dad to see if he's suicidal (from their crazy) or insane too. It would have to be one or the other...

Thank GOD the insurance company actually did end up siding with me, but I did have the officer willing to back up my statement anyway.

I nearly died laughing when I heard the very last line in the video!

Great story! That cop looked pretty tough, but that sexy kinda tough. I would have let her handcuff me... maybe a bit more. I've been pretty naughty lately...

Well she did mention she had a Mr Rogers fetish. I got her digits for you.

Back