So if any of you guys have some extra good vibes to send my way...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Medical College Admittance (or Admissions) Test!!!

Kristo wants to invest the next 8-12 years of his life racking up a HUGE amount of debt, spend his first year reeking of fermaldahyde (in gross lab), losing a ton of sleep, and studying til his eyes bleed...So he can be a Doktor!!!!!

Good LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(hint hint) Apply Here!!!! http://home.med.wayne.edu/ especially if you want to specialize in anything to do with trauma...surgery, ER, etc. :D

Plus I can point out which instructors you can bribe with homebrew! :D

:mug:

Done.....

GoodVibrations.jpg

I'll start drinking in your stead. I'll take on some extra befuddledness so there will be that much more clarity for you!
Kick ass Kristofo:rockin:

Kristo wants to invest the next 8-12 years of his life racking up a HUGE amount of debt, spend his first year reeking of fermaldahyde (in gross lab), losing a ton of sleep, and studying til his eyes bleed...So he can be a Doktor!!!!!

Then he can spend the next 30 years making 10x what the rest of us do.
Vibes your way!

You got it, man! Lots of good vibes are heading your direction and will continue for the duration!

I remember that friggin' test. Talk about "a previous life." :)

TL

Cheers for the vibes, mates!

It was definitely a different experience than the practice MCAT...subject matter was all over the place. There was some problems with my computer and the start time, i.e. I had to start 1/2 hour later than I intended, but it didn't affect my overall time, just psyched me out a hair.

Afterward I did a classic RDWHAHB, and repeated about 5x. Now it's time for bed. Thanks again for all the support, fellas.

Latest posts

Back