So apparently I am an ash hole...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No details, eh? Only an ash hole would keep a story like that to themselves. :p

There's your sign... :D :rockin:

I really do like describing the entire process of butchering up large hunks of meat, the entire cooking process, and how they tasted to vegans. Sure, I'm evil, but I'm good with that. :D

Someone with a Clint Eastwood avatar didn't realize he was an *******? The selection should be a sign of self awareness.
Ignoring Rowdy Gaines, Eastwood specializes gruffing in your face John Milius lines to non-originals like "get off my lawn." Even here in Macon he can have trouble with the curve, being on the wrong side of the CDSN fight.

My avatar is a camel, and camel's spit, and when I get my nose under a troll ....

Now I have an ear worm of a from Erroll Garner's Concert By the Sea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually when my ******* side is coming out, I'll flat out tell people, "Hey, I'm an *******, I know it, I'm okay with it, and you won't hurt my feelings if you tell me so."

I may be an *******, but I'm an honest *******.

Usually when my ******* side is coming out, I'll flat out tell people, "Hey, I'm an *******, I know it, I'm okay with it, and you won't hurt my feelings if you tell me so."

I may be an *******, but I'm an honest *******.

That just means you're of the "lesser *******" subspecies. :D I never warn people, I let them figure it out for themselves. :rockin:

I am currently pursuing a PhD so I have had very little social contact in the last year and a half or so. I guess all my social prowess went out the window during this time.

No worries. If you're pursuing a PhD, you're planning on spending the rest of your life acting like you're better than everyone else but getting paid less. It's like small-penis guys always talking about penises or bald dudes bragging about their manly body hair. :D

Back