Six Dollar T-Shirts: Go Home!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not after shipping.

Almost seems ironic as the OP has unintentionally done some marketing for them

use AdBlockPlus. I see them here at work, went to their site. Same stuff as t-shirt hell and others like it. I'd imagine the quality of the shirt is pretty poor for $6.

There is scarcely anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse, and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey.
John Ruskin

Are you upset about the 6 buxs or the Jesus on the dinosaur? Just askin.

The Jesus riding a velociraptor... I admit, it tickled me. (My wife talked me down off the ledge, in fact).

But what hurts the most is the bearded West Virginian who just keeps coming at my home, his eyes focused presumably on a distant bottle of bootleg whiskeyjack. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose.

Will buying a 6 dollar shirt purge the image of the bearded visage from my mind? If so I will buy a hundred and eleven. The god damn plane has crashed into the mountain!

At least it's a legitimate company. Well, relatively speaking. Better than the "3 PEOPLE UNFRIENDED YOU!" banner imho.

Also,

tumblr_md8gcinYi41qewacoo1_r2_500.jpg

At least it's a legitimate company. Well, relatively speaking. Better than the "3 PEOPLE UNFRIENDED YOU!" banner imho.

Also,

tumblr_md8gcinYi41qewacoo1_r2_500.jpg

I'm typically not a fan of cat meme, but I like angry cat. I feel he reflects my own dissatisfaction.

I lol'd hard.

Back