Your chance to trial a FREE Pinter!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all,

We're now halfway through our Kickstarter Campaign and have funded 350% of our goal!

After many interesting comments from some of you on here, we'd like to offer one of you the chance to try a Pinter + a Pinter Pack of your choice.

If you'd like try a Pinter, please answer one simple question and we'll pick someone at random on Tuesday August 1st.

What do you enjoy most about brewing your own beer at home?

Have a nice weekend all!
Creating the recipes.

i'm going to the lake for a week.
my choices are drop a hondo (or more) at the beer store or 2 weeks before i go brew up 20 gallons of wheat beer and finish it 4 different ways at half the cost for what 4x the amount?

that's why i love brewing my own.

Hello all,

We're now halfway through our Kickstarter Campaign and have funded 350% of our goal!

After many interesting comments from some of you on here, we'd like to offer one of you the chance to try a Pinter + a Pinter Pack of your choice.

If you'd like try a Pinter, please answer one simple question and we'll pick someone at random on Tuesday August 1st.

Have a nice weekend all!
I really like to experiment and design my own recipes to match my personal taste.

Sometimes I even manage to reach this goal! :D

Having more than 4 pints of good beer on tap. However ill admit, mine isn't as good as commerical brews. But at least I can drink 10 in a night and not feel like I blew my beer budget for the month.

Hello all,

Have a nice weekend all!
Sounds Great 👍
I like to brew great beers with new and interesting hops.

Hello all,

Have a nice weekend all!
I have just begun my homebrewing journey. I’m loving the ability to play with different flavor combinations and develop them in a new challenging way than I’ve been able to do with food flavors for the last 20+ years.

I hate to be "that guy"... but...
f you'd like try a Pinter, please answer one simple question and we'll pick someone at random on Tuesday August 1st.
Did you pick a winner yet? Selfishly i want the candidate pool to be smaller than largere. I like my 1 in 62 chances!!

Thanks!

Yes, shockingly my sarcastic post allegedly won (-proving the randomness of the selection).

I've got plans to try it out with an old college roommate who expressed interest in brewing. We will take pictures and post some (appropriately deferential) comments in a thread on this site.

Yes. I received it, and I took some unboxing photos (below). I was going to brew it with a friend and post photos/a review, but my friend had to cancel and then I had a relative fall ill. So I've barely had time to brew at all. But I will hopefully get to it this month and still plan to post pictures/a review.

First impression was that the packaging was impressive, and the build quality seemed really solid. My big questions were how it handled the spunding/pressure regulation and how easy/hard it would be to clean afterward, but I'll look into that when I actually make the beer. For now, here are the unboxing photos (I included a dollar bill for a sense of scale)......

IMG_1215.jpegIMG_1218.jpegIMG_1224.jpegIMG_1227.jpegIMG_1229.jpegIMG_1245.jpegIMG_1251.jpegIMG_1256.jpeg....

IMG_1257.jpegIMG_1258.jpegIMG_1260.jpegIMG_1262.jpegIMG_1265.jpegIMG_1266.jpegIMG_1268.jpegIMG_1269.jpegIMG_1270.jpeg

Thanks for updating us @GoodTruble.

It appears that the extract in the kit has a BBE date of 12/2023 and may no longer be representative of the extract consumers would receive.

Even with outdated extract I look forward to your review of the system and am still ISO a review of fresh extract from their supplier and what if any difference it makes in the final product.

Thanks for updating us @GoodTruble.

It appears that the extract in the kit has a BBE date of 12/2023 and may no longer be representative of the extract consumers would receive.

Even with outdated extract I look forward to your review of the system and am still ISO a review of fresh extract from their supplier and what if any difference it makes in the final product.
Fair point. I'll put an asterisk over any concerns about the taste =c).

And sorry for the delay for anyone interested. Two weeks after this arrived, my father fell ill, was hospitalized for several weeks and passed away. I've been wrapping up his affairs since and have only brewed once since then (which was a double brew day this past Saturday to make two "Christmas" beers for which I had already written the recipes and gathered the ingredients months ago).

But I will get to this, hopefully this coming weekend. And a cancelled beer tasting party from September will hopefully get rescheduled for later this month, providing feedback from several people.

And sorry for the delay for anyone interested. Two weeks after this arrived, my father fell ill, was hospitalized for several weeks and passed away. I've been wrapping up his affairs since
So sad that happened, life is unpredictable. My condolences to you and your family.

Whenever you have time and get inspiration to brew with your Pinter, we're curious about the results. Even with past use-by-date ingredients, it's always a good and valid test.

BTW, I will always have trouble not reading Print-er. ;)

The challenge of understanding and optimizing all of the chemistry and biology involved in the process.

Back