Your chance to trial a FREE Pinter!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riaz_PinterUK

Reaction score
Hello all,

We're now halfway through our Kickstarter Campaign and have funded 350% of our goal!

After many interesting comments from some of you on here, we'd like to offer one of you the chance to try a Pinter + a Pinter Pack of your choice.

If you'd like try a Pinter, please answer one simple question and we'll pick someone at random on Tuesday August 1st.

What do you enjoy most about brewing your own beer at home?

Have a nice weekend all!

Cleaning up boilovers.
I like to complain about my "crappy glasstop stove" taking forever to reach a (rather weak) boil... But at least boilovers are nice and easy to clean up.

As for what I enjoy most about brewing my own beer at home, it's gotta be having the freedom to take a good recipe and bend it to my will, such that, for my taste preferences, it becomes a great recipe. (and drinking the not-so-perfect outcomes along the way).

Having brewed in buckets, then bag, then one vessel system and to now a three kettle pilot system/unitanks; it would be very interesting to see how the simple process of the Pinter compares….mainly with the beer quality produced out of my current process.

Hello all,

We're now halfway through our Kickstarter Campaign and have funded 350% of our goal!

After many interesting comments from some of you on here, we'd like to offer one of you the chance to try a Pinter + a Pinter Pack of your choice.

If you'd like try a Pinter, please answer one simple question and we'll pick someone at random on Tuesday August 1st.

Have a nice weekend all!
Enjoying the end product of my efforts!

Hello all,

Have a nice weekend all!
Me time. Usually means I have the day off from work! A man’s worst batch of beer is better than his best day at work. 😁

Researching and developing my own recipes and trying new hops/hop combinations. I also enjoy being able to pour a fresh beer on tap anytime I want!

I mostly enjoy the entire process from developing my own recipes, trying out new hops, and new hop combinations. I thoroughly enjoy brew day with all the aromas and hitting all the target numbers. It’s also quite nice to be able to pour a fresh beer on tap anytime I want.

Home brewing is the ultimate DIY hobby. Honestly, I love the combination of skills it teaches including engineering, biology, agriculture, food science to name a few.

Not every beer comes out a winner, but most beers come out at least on par with commercially available craft beer.

Hello all,

Have a nice weekend all!
The thing I like most about brewing my beer at home is the ability to try new things. Pinter would allow me to try smaller batches of ne w things quicker, so that would be pretty neat.

Back