Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
n502755827_1633097_1579.jpg

Me and my 4 ladies. I like a woman with well kept facial hair.

kate.jpg

Before our youngest came along

Yoopz, your fishing always makes me jealous :( I want to go crappie and blue-gill fishing, damnit. I guess it's time to plan a trip...i wonder what lakes have them in cali...

You can always come to the UP if you want to fish a little! If you come in the summer, you might not freeze to death!

Thanks for the offer! I'm checking out california right now. I think in the next month, I need to take a long weekend and do some relaxing pan fishing. I should brew a cream ale to have ready :)

Maybe I'll meet a SWMBO and I can post about her on here :p

PM'd you fifelee, thank you. :)

I'd ask what goes on in fightclub but I know the first rule of fightclub. Irregular pulse tried to explain once without breaking the first rule. Didn't convince me. :p

Didn't convince you Aww c'mon man! Someone get this guy $20 bucks. I'm luck to get 20 myself so no donations here. Plus SWMBO's be pretty upset if she found out I essentially paid to see another guy's girl in a certain forum!

n502755827_1633097_1579.jpg

Thats awesome

Alright, damnit. How do you ******* brewers get all these fine girls? Just because I'm a drunken ******* that likes ramen noodle wrestling and sometimes forgets to shower for months at a time doesn't mean I don't deserve one of these babes! :mad:

:D Just kidding, I shower at least once a month.

Alright, damnit. How do you ******* brewers get all these fine girls? Just because I'm a drunken ******* that likes ramen noodle wrestling and sometimes forgets to shower for months at a time doesn't mean I don't deserve one of these babes! :mad:

I do notice in all the pictures only the women have long hair, maybe..... ;)

:D

I met my SWMBO playing an MMORPG called Anarchy Online, when we lived 600 liles apart... then moved to Texas so we could date without having to go to the airport.

Mabye you need to play more online games...

Being in a sick rock band helps :cool:

that's not entirely true..... only the singers and lead guitars get the girls. Unless you're an over the top drummer (i.e. tommy lee, etc...). I used to be a drummer for a regionally successful rock band. The singer and guitar player got all the good 'tang.......

A drummer I am, you must not have beating your kit hard enough :D

Screw video games...waste of time. I can sing. But I don't have time to waste in a band, either. I could probably do keyboards or trumpet, too, but it's been a long time.

I do notice in all the pictures only the women have long hair, maybe..... ;)

:D

This, is unfortunately, a very sad truth.

But ya know what, screw that. I'm not going to cut my hair or buy a new car just so girls will notice me. Superficial bitches can kiss my white ass.

Of course, I'm not talking about any of your fine ladies! ;)

I ended up marrying an odd combination of Tony Soprano and Mad Eye Moody. I'm the first to admit that I have strange tastes in men.

Enjoying a cigar on the porch:
howard_cigar.jpg

And El Hubbo having fun with a wild hog:

hog_002.jpg

I am a lucky, lucky girl.

I ended up marrying an odd combination of Tony Soprano and Mad Eye Moody. I'm the first to admit that I have strange tastes in men.

Enjoying a cigar on the porch:
howard_cigar.jpg

And El Hubbo having fun with a wild hog:

hog_002.jpg

I am a lucky, lucky girl.
is that a f'in dead animal... that by far the coolest picture on this sight now....

Back