Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, jmull's got another crush. I thought you were engaged to DeathBrewer. Tramp. :D;)

I'm selective about my beer, isn't that enough? :D

Just for that, some eye-bleach-worthy material:
sexy aaron.JPG

For the moment:

800px-Human_Hand-2.jpg

I'm thinking of dumping her, tho. We never have very good conversations...

You could always ask her to count. Anything higher than 5 might be a struggle for her. Or play shadow games with her, I'd bet she can do a bird easily.

Have fun with her while you can tho', looks like her lifeline is receeding. :p

OK, time for people to confess.

When the home page comes up and you see a pic of someone's SWMBO comes up in the "random gallery," who else *always* clicks through to look?

stignaceyachtclub.jpg

Drizunk at our rehearsal dinner! We made all of the beer and wine for our wedding, she wanted me to keg a batch of champagne so that her bridesmades could do keg stands.

SWMBO in a rare moment of her actually requesting a picture (she normally hates her picture taken)

Tamara napping.jpg

Here we are in England visiting the Ashby de la Zouche ruins:
normal_England_Colin_%2837%29.jpg

And us on top of the ruins of Ludlow, also in England (guess we like ruins):
normal_England_Colin_%28178%29.jpg

A pic from a few years ago, which is one of the few of us together (she takes a lot of photos, but the photographer isn't usually in their own pics):
meandla.jpg

Both of us at Anime Boston 2007, dressed as Nanao and Shunsui from Bleach, with a comparison pic:
5923-012.jpg
shunsui.jpg

Here's are some of the family, photo taken during Mardi Gras season. Wife helps when i bottle and is now thrilled i'm gonna start keggin (she doesn't like beer, but will be happy not to have to help me bottle). Our son is now 9 months old and is great!

family

img_3633.jpg

wife and son
IMG_3949.JPG

edit: hmm...pics don't seem to show (at least on my screen) so I just added some links.

Latest posts

Back