Show me your Keg Label Ideas!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balloonknot

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am interested in getting some labels to put on my kegs. Something vinyl that I can use dry erase markers on.

Im planning on labeling my brew "Joe's Junk brewing". My first extract brew tasted like crap so everyone called it Joe's Junk and the name stuck lol. Ive played around with some ideas using stickeryou.com but Id like to see what others have done and the variety of different labeling ideas.

Just an idea photo of the label im thinking of. 8" x 8"

11913907_10204894015846461_736812235304505503_n.jpg

I have a magnetic chalkboard that I have on my fridge.
Left Keg/Tap:
Right Keg/Tap:

I painted the front of my kegerator with chalkboard paint and just write what's on tap. Also chalk is fun! :tank:

I just use a roll of post-it label tape and a sharpie. I tear off a piece, put the date, batch # and name on it and stick it on the fermented when I make a new batch. When I transfer the fermented beer to the keg, I just pull the label off and stick it on the keg. When the keg goes in the kegerator, I pull the label off the keg and stick it on the tap handle. When the keg kicks, I pull the label and stick in on the back of my recipe sheet.http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00006IF84/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Back