• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Lots of Corny Kegs (5 gal, ball lock) for Sale (Baltimore, MD)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddyBrewger

Reaction score
I've been out of brewing for a few years now and I've got an entire well-equipped brew room to liquidate. First up, I have quite a few corny kegs for sale. They're all clean and hold pressure. I'm the original owner and they reside in a smoke-free home. Most have a label or white marker on the exterior (removable with some elbow grease, if you care). I have 11 of them. Some are the really good Italian ones with excellent welds and some are Chinese but still of a higher caliber.

$45 each. The more you buy, the cheaper. You come to me, also cheaper. I can provide photos and all of that good stuff.

EDIT: Added price (whoopsie on the rules). Also wanted to mention that the kegs are on hold until after turkey week--might have a buyer interested in taking my entire brew room off of my hands.

Last edited:
I've been out of brewing for a few years now and I've got an entire well-equipped brew room to liquidate. First up, I have quite a few corny kegs for sale. They're all clean and hold pressure. I'm the original owner and they reside in a smoke-free home. Most have a label or white marker on the exterior (removable with some elbow grease, if you care). I have approximately 8 of them (I'll firm up that number as people buy/express interest). Some are the really good Italian ones with excellent welds and some are Chinese but still of a higher caliber.

Make me a fair offer. The more you buy, the cheaper. You come to me, also cheaper. Also, I have 4 Spike Brewing unitank fermenters with all the doohicky attachments and accessories. I've got an OG Grainfather and glycol chiller as well.

If any of this stuff interests you, hit me up. I can provide photos and all of that good stuff.

I think you have to post a listing price (I may be wrong on that, so don't quote me). That being said, tell me all about the Spike fermenters and all those "doohicky attachments and accessories" What do you have and your price on them?

I've been out of brewing for a few years now and I've got an entire well-equipped brew room to liquidate. First up, I have quite a few corny kegs for sale. They're all clean and hold pressure. I'm the original owner and they reside in a smoke-free home. Most have a label or white marker on the exterior (removable with some elbow grease, if you care). I have approximately 8 of them (I'll firm up that number as people buy/express interest). Some are the really good Italian ones with excellent welds and some are Chinese but still of a higher caliber.

Make me a fair offer. The more you buy, the cheaper. You come to me, also cheaper. Also, I have 4 Spike Brewing unitank fermenters with all the doohicky attachments and accessories. I've got an OG Grainfather and glycol chiller as well.

If any of this stuff interests you, hit me up. I can provide photos and all of that good stuff.
Grainfather glycol chiller? How much? I'm also in the Baltimore area.

I think you have to post a listing price (I may be wrong on that, so don't quote me). That being said, tell me all about the Spike fermenters and all those "doohicky attachments and accessories" What do you have and your price on them?
You're right. It's been some years since a) I've been into brewing and b) I've posted here. My mistake. Also, sorry for the late response. If you're still interested, I'll give you all of the specs on the fermenters and corresponding accessories after the Thanksgiving holidays. I have some traveling ahead of me and a distinct possibility of someone buying all of my equipment at once. I'll respond back either way.

Said "doohickey attachments" would include neoprene jackets, pressure valves, simple stainless attachments that bend down to bubble in water while fermenting, extra o rings and some other stuff I'm probably not thinking of at the moment. I'll get photos when I return.

Last edited:
Grainfather glycol chiller? How much? I'm also in the Baltimore area.
Let me see how a potential deal pans out to buy everything. I'll let you know after the Thanksgiving holiday week. If they're still available, I'd ask $500 for both. The Grainfather has an upgraded and modified sparge arm and Blichmann quick connect attachments on it. I'll let you know either way if you're still interested.

Let me see how a potential deal pans out to buy everything. I'll let you know after the Thanksgiving holiday week. If they're still available, I'd ask $500 for both. The Grainfather has an upgraded and modified sparge arm and Blichmann quick connect attachments on it. I'll let you know either way if you're still interested.
Just to clarify I am only interested in the glycol chiller and was asking if it was the Grainfather version.

Just to clarify I am only interested in the glycol chiller and was asking if it was the Grainfather version.
Gotcha. No, it's from Penguin Chillers. If you're interested, I'll put together a price, get you pics & specs, etc. I do remember that I purchased one that had a higher horsepower rating.

You're right. It's been some years since a) I've been into brewing and b) I've posted here. My mistake. Also, sorry for the late response. If you're still interested, I'll give you all of the specs on the fermenters and corresponding accessories after the Thanksgiving holidays. I have some traveling ahead of me and a distinct possibility of someone buying all of my equipment at once. I'll respond back either way.

Said "doohickey attachments" would include neoprene jackets, pressure valves, simple stainless attachments that bend down to bubble in water while fermenting, extra o rings and some other stuff I'm probably not thinking of at the moment. I'll get photos when I return.

Not interested, just curious on your price on the Spike fermenters (and wondering what are they). I have the Flex+ and CF-10. I haven't been using them like I'd like and well.....just curious what a fair used price would be.

All of them. I’ve been slacking lately.
Let me know how many you’d like and I’ll discount accordingly from the $45 per. I’m in Perry Hall. We’d have to do business before this coming Friday or wait until later the following week.

@FreddyBrewger
Can you please list, ASAP, the things you have for sale, with your asking prices?
It's Classifieds Forum rules.

The items for sale as well as their pricing need to be in the first post.
If you can't edit that first post anymore, contact me or another moderator with the needed information to revise your listing.

So far you've mentioned the following for sale:
a bunch of kegs
4 Spike Fermenters
1 Glycol chiller

Thanks in advance!

IslandLizard,
HBT Moderator

Last edited:
Back