PPR Fantasy Football

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sat there watching the game being so disappointed that I didn't pick up a new kicker when I was going to. But at the end of the day, I wasn't too worried because I was sure Allen and Brown wouldn't combine for 70 pts. But then... they did

After too much disappointment with Parkey the last two weeks, I did get a new kicker. If you had beat me to him, that would have made the difference.

...and I only caught a little bit of the late game. I also assumed that there was no way it could happen.

TBCs scrubs are better than my starters. I just love that we're in a 5 way tie going into the last week for the last playoff spot. Going to be a fun week.

Dark Lord Day is on my bucket list and I follow the thread every year. I had the vanilla variant last year with PatrickGoss.
Aah.
TBCs scrubs are better than my starters. I just love that we're in a 5 way tie going into the last week for the last playoff spot. Going to be a fun week.

Yeah, and it could end up that three of those in the five way tie make it into the playoffs since I’m in second place playing the first place team. If I lose, I could fall out of the top four pretty easily.

...but his one loss earlier this season was to me. :)

...but his one loss earlier this season was to me. :)

I was wondering who I lost to. I was to lazy to go back through and see. I’m a Steelers fan so hopefully Big Ben throws it to everyone but AB this weekend.

I was wondering who I lost to. I was to lazy to go back through and see. I’m a Steelers fan so hopefully Big Ben throws it to everyone but AB this weekend.

I’m hoping for some more trash talk between them. As I hoped, that worked out well last week.

@TBC Kittle is trying to take you down all by himself!

I saw that. If he keeps this up he’ll be heading to the hall of fame!! Unfortunately for him he plays for the niners, fortunately for me this week is meaningless. As long as my team stays injury free I’ll be happy.

I saw that. If he keeps this up he’ll be heading to the hall of fame!! Unfortunately for him he plays for the niners, fortunately for me this week is meaningless. As long as my team stays injury free I’ll be happy.
Well, I'm probably sunk now with Elliott in OT and a big defecit.

...although, i thought that about a week ago...

I just realized that with the 5 way tie for the 3 playoffs spots I'm definitely out because of the tie-breaker rules. Arrrrg. Would anyone be up for changing it to the standard points scored tie-breaker next season instead of the convoluted head to head (which gets super messy when there are 5 teams tied)? I think Bo Knows might agree with me having scored 2nd most in the tied group, but missing the playoffs as well.

I just realized that with the 5 way tie for the 3 playoffs spots I'm definitely out because of the tie-breaker rules. Arrrrg. Would anyone be up for changing it to the standard points scored tie-breaker next season instead of the convoluted head to head (which gets super messy when there are 5 teams tied)? I think Bo Knows might agree with me having scored 2nd most in the tied group, but missing the playoffs as well.
It was a surprise this morning to me to have made the playoffs. Seemed like every time during the season I was in a tie i fell to the bottom of the list. I thought I should be ahead of you since we had just played, but other than that, I agree, in our case it seemed messy.

Amen. I'm used to having points scored be the tie breaker so I was a little shocked to have not made it. But I'll pay up and next season take out my frustrations on all of you. Lol. Good luck to everyone that's left. I just hope the winner is close to Utah to save me some $$$ on shipping

...Remind me next year and we can change the tie breaker rules. Now it’s just set to the default rules. Sorry if you ended up with the wrong end of the stick this year!

I have to check whose in the championship in the morning...good luck to the final two! I have been saving my bubbles from amazon!

Back