PPR Fantasy Football

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! I sent out messages this morning with my info. If you didn’t get one let me know and I’ll shoot it to you. @Desert_Sky I can’t send you one for some reason, so you may have to hit me up. I’ll post everyone I sent a message to later so we can keep up.

Just for clarification: The rule is that everyone ships at least 22oz of commercial craft beer to the winner, correct? Not that I plan to stick to the minimum here, but might as well make sure we're all on the same page.

Thanks! 2 years in the row taking home the bacon! I would like to thank Patrick Mahomes for a great season as well as Run CMC!!!

I still remember giving you a hard time for you reaching for Mahomes in the draft!!! Congratulations on back to back hbt titles!! Any beers from California you have been wanting to try? I can do my best to find them.

Thanks everyone! I sent out messages this morning with my info. If you didn’t get one let me know and I’ll shoot it to you. @Desert_Sky I can’t send you one for some reason, so you may have to hit me up. I’ll post everyone I sent a message to later so we can keep up.

email me
[Redacted by user request]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to @TwistedGray with the first box in. Sadly the mailman wasn’t kind to the box and one didn’t make it. But I do appreciate this one!
IMG_0191.JPG

I still remember giving you a hard time for you reaching for Mahomes in the draft!!! Congratulations on back to back hbt titles!! Any beers from California you have been wanting to try? I can do my best to find them.

I was taking a huge risk but I just had this feeling! I don’t think I’ll be able to threepeat and become a dynasty though [emoji23]

Where about in Cali are you?

I am in the Central Valley. We don’t have good breweries here, but I can do some driving and get better stuff. Mostly Northern California or San Francisco area. There are a few bottle shops that I can get some central coast too.

What have you heard of from here?

I am in the Central Valley. We don’t have good breweries here, but I can do some driving and get better stuff. Mostly Northern California or San Francisco area. There are a few bottle shops that I can get some central coast too.

What have you heard of from here?

I know cellarmaker, Alvarado street brewing places like that. I’m also down for freemont stuff if it gets distributed there. Otherwise I’m good with whatever brother!

Back