PPR Fantasy Football

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the interest. We are not a legacy league. We do this ppr league and another standard scoring league under the thread “the other other other league”. Both leagues have 12 teams. Both leagues are first filled by members that have sent their losing beers from last season, and wish to play again. Teams that do not send beer are not allowed to replay. We will get going again during preseason and if we have some openings we can probably fit you guys in one or both leagues if you wish.

Another interested party. I'm currently in 3 12-team ongoing leagues (2 PPR, 1 standard) for many years. If we have enough interest, maybe starting a second league?

Lets do a Yahoo 10 man PPR

We have 10 interested brewers? I will kick yalls ass but you can try

$20?

Someone would need to collect the money at the beginning though. That is, you gotta pay the entry fee to have your team added or whatever. That'll avoid the non-shipper aspect.

Lets do a Yahoo 10 man PPR

We have 10 interested brewers? I will kick yalls ass but you can try

$20?

We will have to see who contacts @lupulinaddict. The way this league has been run is whomever pays up from the previous year has their spot reserved for the following year and we fill out any remaining spots with new members who post their interest in the thread.

I like the idea of paying in ahead of time. It’s more fair for everyone that plays and pays. It’s up to everyone if they want to do money instead. I am not sure how that would work, but we can look into it.

Personally, I like these leagues for the beer. I enjoy playing for the chance to win beer from places I would never get the opportunity to try otherwise. To me that’s better than playing for money. If we can figure out a way to hold a deposit for your shipment...that’s up for debate. Usually we only have a couple guys that flake out, so the winner still gets a fair amount of beer and the losers that did send beer say they’re going to win next season.

I like the idea of paying in ahead of time. It’s more fair for everyone that plays and pays. It’s up to everyone if they want to do money instead. I am not sure how that would work, but we can look into it.

Personally, I like these leagues for the beer. I enjoy playing for the chance to win beer from places I would never get the opportunity to try otherwise. To me that’s better than playing for money. If we can figure out a way to hold a deposit for your shipment...that’s up for debate. Usually we only have a couple guys that flake out, so the winner still gets a fair amount of beer and the losers that did send beer say they’re going to win next season.

I agree about liking playing for the beer. I won the other other football league last year and half the league paid up. I enjoyed that because I got great beer that I probably never would have heard of or tried from the members who did pay up.

If people want to run a cash league I’d say start a new thread for it and most likely those of us who have been regulars in both of lupulinaddict’s leagues for the last couple of years would consider participating.

I'm just scratching at the door ... honestly, any league would be fun :)

There has been a few people asking to get in this year, and we should have plenty of room between both leagues. When I activate the leagues I’ll go through and remove the non-sending teams and send a pm to everyone who has shown interest. Stay tuned.

I can set up and commish a 10 man standard draft .5 PPR Keeper League on Yahoo if theres enough interest.

Or Im down to join a league too. Clocks ticking......

Go Cardinals

Ok this league I set the draft for the 26th at 9pm edt.

Anyone claiming team name jalloping mongoose? I think I need to remove that team, but wanted to make sure because I didn’t make a list of hbt names in this league. I removed two teams so if you sent beer and were team earl of boom or adsomething then I made a mistake and will get you back in.

People that have posted asking to play...

We only have three spots unless someone drops out. I’ll send a pms based on order of requests, so check you inbox.

If you played last year, sent beer, and haven’t responded you want back in, please do so and we can get this league squared away.

I can set up and commish a 10 man standard draft .5 PPR Keeper League on Yahoo if theres enough interest.

Or Im down to join a league too. Clocks ticking......

Go Cardinals

For some reason I can’t pm you. Doesn’t give me a reason, just an error. I’ll try again in the morning to get you the league info.

Just checked the draft date and hell yeah I’m off the next day!!!!! Going to be a blast.

I'm a little late checking in, but I'd love to do it again this year and I'm all for playing for the beer. I love the chance to get stuff from around the US.

question fellas.....

Draft Kings or Fan Duel? Just moved to a legal state and want to get in on it

Use the promos and try both. They are pretty similar. Sometimes the price of the players vary, but the concept is the same.

I haven’t heard back from @Homercidal, so...

If anyone wants in...we have one spot left.

If you want to respond here, or pm me, I can get you on standby to sign up. I’d like to give him until the end of week 2 of the preseason to make sure.

Back