Paris/London trip

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bliss46

Reaction score
Need to go to Paris and London next week for work and hoping to pick up some good bottles to bring back... there seem to be some good bottle shops in Paris for Belgians - anything I should look for?

Look for some beer from The Kernel brewing company in London. They had really limited distribution when I was there last year and ended up getting my bottles from the brewey. They're doing really nice American craft beer inspired beers over there.

Thanks - will look for that...
As for Paris I scoped out some bottle shops for some Cantillon...
Might need a bigger suitcase

Agree with The Kernel - I adored their 1890 export stout when I had it. There are a few places outside the brewery you can buy it, like the Greensmiths by waterloo station.

In Paris you can find Cantillon pretty easily at either the Bootlegger by Montparnasse or any of the Bieres-Cultes shops of which the one by Châtelet is the most central.

There's a parisian brewery called La goutte d'or which was pretty new when I was living there a couple years ago and they make some interesting stuff which I think is worth checking out.

So I ended up coming home with a bunch of Cantillon and a Caulier from Paris (luckily a couple of days before all the terrible stuff happened). In London I had some really good stuff from Kernel, Wild Beers, Redwell, and Beavertown. London has definitely upped their craft beer skills since I was last there.

If you are ever in London, definitely check our Mother Kelly's - amazing selection

12243263_10153265519693634_7449523807402972317_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back