Online brew store that double crushes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jahdub

Reaction score
I'm planning to buy a grain mill eventually, but in the meantime I'd like to brew with the efficiency advantages brought on by double crush. I e-mailed northern brewer to see if they would double crush grains for BIAB and they refused. Was wondering if anyone has had luck finding an online retailer that double crushed grains for BIAB?

Perfect! I checked out their site and it looks like it's a $1 extra to double mill a 10 lb special. Grains by the pound cost $.10/lb to double mill, pretty reasonable. $1 to double mill a pound of specialty malt wouldn't be cost effective for brews that use many specialty malts.

I do, but I don't like their service and their prices are horrible. Next-closest is too far away to be worth it.

love2brew doesn't have the option on their Web site, but the guys there are awesome and if you place the order over the phone I'll bet they will take care of it for you. I live near their warehouse and they double crush if I ask them

Back