Official WhaleSlayers thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sick new tool in my line-up of sharp things that stick to magnets just arrived today. So ****ing awesome.

IMG_2809.JPG

Complete and total surprise. hotmetal is a damn genius. This thing just feels so good in the hand. It's perfect. Thanks man!!!

Still trying to do your other one, not as easy as I thought

I have faith! Your work is incredible. Can't wait to see how you manage to do it.

As a side note, I wish there was behind the scenes footage of you forging these things.

Mr hot metal I am on the list and I would like to select the one second from the left in the image you posted if that is still available.

Sick new tool in my line-up of sharp things that stick to magnets just arrived today. So ****ing awesome.

IMG_2809.JPG

Complete and total surprise. hotmetal is a damn genius. This thing just feels so good in the hand. It's perfect. Thanks man!!!

teh sexiness

ISO

My latest custom opener, 6 1/2 hours at the forge, yea this one won't be cheap.

I could keep that in the boat for chopping up bait and fighting with jet skiers on the boat ramp because they feel the need to take up both spots since they never learned how to back up a trailer before they bought one.

I could keep that in the boat for chopping up bait and fighting with jet skiers on the boat ramp because they feel the need to take up both spots since they never learned how to back up a trailer before they bought one.
It's really not that ****ing hard... But then again I come from the land of 10,000+++ lakes

If Jesus talked like he was from the South, and made weapons from iron that can induce inebriation after utilization, then I think hotmetal may just be what we have all been waiting for...

or at least, those of us alcoholics that like cool shiny/pokey **** that we can bring to bars and hit on chicks with by saying "Hey Baby, have you seen my harpoon?" (when they say no, I just knock them out with the brass knuckles and pretend to "help them" into the bathroom and ..well ...care for them tenderly..what else?)

Ok guys, I know you've been waiting and I'm sorry. I've been getting ready for my 2 weeks annual training for the National Guard. I have to leave today or tonight. When I get back from playing Army, I'll start cranking these openers people have signed up for.

Ha
Ok guys, I know you've been waiting and I'm sorry. I've been getting ready for my 2 weeks annual training for the National Guard. I have to leave today or tonight. When I get back from playing Army, I'll start cranking these openers people have signed up for.
have fun at costume weeks!

Back