Official 2009 Pay it Forward Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the following available to the first that speaks up:

Siphon Spray Wort Aerator by Fermentap. Gone - to BoZzyFresh

1/4" SS CO2 T Link is only to represent what it looks like. I don't recall where I got the one I have. Gone - to ChshreCat

The Aerator is brand new / never opened. The T is opened but never used.

Ok. Time for me to jump. I'd love the T.

edit: Why am I so tempted to say I pity the fool who don't love the T...

Paying it forward!!

I have some hops to give away!!!

2oz Willamette 4.8%AA
2oz Saaz 5.8%AA

Winner take all, I do not want to split these!

Pictured is 2 two ounce packages (4oz total):

TAKEN BY WIP

5p24xx.jpg

It isn't much. I'll dig through my stuff when I brew on Sunday and see if I can come up with anything better.

I lost the little flat rubber washer from my liquid quick disconnect when I was cleaning it. I bought a pack of 100 from McMaster-Carr. Part #AS568-013S. If you have ever lost this piece before, you probably know the QD WILL leak without it. I found out the hard way. This is the little black washer that is inside of the QD of a ball lock keg system.

I'll send 10 no charge to the first 5 people who PM me.

EDIT: I've gotten 5 PM's. If you have lost one and PM me while this is going on, I'll see if I can send one or two your way.

Paying it forward!!

I have some hops to give away!!!

2oz Willamette 4.8%AA
2oz Saaz 5.8%AA

Winner take all, I do not want to split these!

Pictured is 2 two ounce packages (4oz total):

I don't know if this is still here or not, I will take it if it is.

*Local Pick up Please*

Glass Bottles Lots of them !!!! <~~ Some to MarshyTheKid,The rest of them to Travestyofnature
and a Corney missing the lid !! <~~ Gone to MarshyTheKid

Nice, anyone ever give out an old brew kettle? That's pretty much what's holding me back from going all grain. Well there are a few other things but you know.

I've got a smack pack of wyeast 1762 Belgian Abbey II. I goofed and ended up with it. MFG date: Aug. 3, 2009.

I Have 4 or 5 gallon bags of rice hulls up for grabs. I bought a 55# bag. Which is about 3 times more than I'll ever need.

The first 5 people who PM me with an addy get the bags. After those are gone, I'll look at how much I have left and post more if needed.

EDIT: all gone for now.

I Have 4 or 5 gallon bags of rice hulls up for grabs. I bought a 55# bag. Which is about 3 times more than I'll ever need.

The first 5 people who PM me with an addy get the bags. After those are gone, I'll look at how much I have left and post more if needed.

B

PM sent, thanks!

EDIT: Three down, more to go

PM sent. . . . . Thanks!

Let's keep this on topic, shall we? It's not a place for a wish list, it's a simple "pay it forward" thread. I don't think asking for big ticket items is appropriate here. Feel free to post a "wanted" in the classifieds, however!

Something new.

I have a Mr. Beer kit that I started with about 12 years ago that I no longer need. PM if interested.

EDIT: Gone to BrewRI

I have a 6-7 gall aluminum kettle & a burner that needs to be fitted for propane. Kettle just needs to be scrubbed out.

Send a PM if you are in the Omaha, NE area and would like to meet up or are wanting to pay shipping.

Dude, sent you 2 pm's. No reply. Did you change your mind??

I have a 2-ounce package of 2007 Willamette hops. I just got them this fall from Hopsdirect, and I repackaged them with a foodsaver bag and placed it in the freezer. They are 4.8% AAU pellet hops.

just thought i'd mention that my wife signed up for a trial of stamps.com and we got $5 free postage. for you cheapskate homebrewers who may be holding out due to shipping. sent my hops out for free, and didn't have to go to the post office!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back