Official 2009 Pay it Forward Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue is that y'all are posting stuff when I'm in class. By the time I get home everything's gone and no one is posting anything new! :\

C'est la vie I guess! :)

why did it take me so long to find this thread....I want something, ANYTHING!!!!! well of course only if I need it. WOOOO

I have a barley crusher up for grabs.

oh wait, I still use that. Nevermind.

Dude, Sure you dont want to upgrade?
:) :mug:
Really could use one instead of borrowing one each time

i was gonna put up my old hacked pasta roller machine, but it is worn out and never really worked (hence the barley crusher now) and it would cost more in shipping than the piece of junk is worth.

Just received the Grain in the mail. Thanks jonp9576! I'll post a picture when I get home.

whoa, i never thought about that. I have a pasta roller as well (though i use it from time to time). It seems like it might have too slick of a surface to pull the grain through, plus its a small one. How does yours work for ya? PM me if it seems too off topic for the thread.

And to not get off topic myself, i have a pair of rosanne barr's panty hose that can be used to filter trub from wort. If you want them, let me know and i will take them off.

I'm still a noob, but I have an older Greta wing capper up for grabs... red with black handles.

Still bottling, but found one that works better for me.

Gone to jtlawlor

FYI: StaggerBrew has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

I guess it only allows 5 msg. My EMail: jtlawlor(at)yahoo.com

i was gonna put up my old hacked pasta roller machine, but it is worn out and never really worked (hence the barley crusher now) and it would cost more in shipping than the piece of junk is worth.

does yours have a hopper or something to hold the grain? i would be interested

Tagged- a must follow. I'm a Noob and have nothing to pay forward yet. But soon I'm sure I will.

My issue is that y'all are posting stuff when I'm in class. By the time I get home everything's gone and no one is posting anything new! :\

C'est la vie I guess! :)

why did it take me so long to find this thread....I want something, ANYTHING!!!!! well of course only if I need it. WOOOO

PM me and I will send you a Sam Adams Ultimate beer glass.

This thread is really neat. I have to find something to send to someone and I'll ship it over to ya.

Also, can we send bottles of brew?

What about starting a beer trading thread thats the same format as this? I'll be honest I'm not going to do it, but someone should.

What about starting a beer trading thread thats the same format as this? I'll be honest I'm not going to do it, but someone should.

We have members swaps from time to time, in a different format than this, but we've done homebrew and commercial swaps.

I am sure I have some stuff in the garage that I don't need anymore. I'll have to take inventory and put it up here...

I got a book called "Evaluating Beer" its about tasting panels/competition scoring and the palate in general. I havn't finished it yet but its a good read so does anyone want it when I finish it (This could take 1-2 weeks I got exams right now)

Gone to MarshyTheKid

I got a book called "Evaluating Beer" its about tasting panels/competition scoring and the palate in general. I havn't finished it yet but its a good read so does anyone want it when I finish it (This could take 1-2 weeks I got exams right now)
I'll take it. Interested in learning more about beer. I don't have any beer books. I need to start collecting some.

I have a completely unused acid titation kit, free to good home.

EDIT: I bought this several years ago (probably 2004 or 2005). I don't know if anything in expires, weakens, concentrates, etc. with age. None of it has been opened.

T32.JPG

I've got a hydrometer and the tall sample tube to go with it.

Who wants the f*cking thing?

EDIT: hydrometer and sample tube claimed by Rick500.

I could use the hydrometer... I just broke mine Tuesday.

PMed... :)

I have a bottle of orange soda extract THIS ONE

And i used enough for a gallon of it and its not what i expected. should be enough to make 3 gallons of soda

pay shipping and its yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back