Official 2009 Pay it Forward Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm renewing my BYO subscription and this year it's a two for one. Buy one at regular price and get one free. So, who's interested? PM your name/address and it'll go out in the mail this next week.

Gone to: OMJ

Dang he's fast!

I'm renewing my BYO subscription and this year it's a two for one. Buy one at regular price and get one free. So, who's interested? PM your name/address and it'll go out in the mail this next week.

Im interested...pm sent

i'm down. edit:i'm too slow!!

Damn it, the handle and now BYO... two things I would have loved and here I am stuck at work and trying to be productive instead of hitting refresh every minute.

Damn it, the handle and now BYO... two things I would have loved and here I am stuck at work and trying to be productive instead of hitting refresh every minute.

yeah, for reals. i was relying on the subscription emails to keep me updated on this thread, but even they are way behind.

drats i am allways miss the good stuff.
I seem to be a day late and a dollar short.

Hopefully i will get lucky and get something before this ends.
:mug:

I have either 20 or 30ft of Gas Hose, Red, 5/16 ID, 9/16 OD from kegconnection.

pm me your address and I will get it in the mail next week.

redhoseNEWspool.jpg

gone to cencoastbrewer

I am a new brewer (around 6 months now) and I have gotten from this thread but I did not have anything to share. I was cleanign up around the house today and found some items that I can share. Not any brewing equipment or stuff but I have two books that I can offer.

1. Beer School by Steve Hindy & Tom Potter Gone to: caphector
This is the story of The Brooklyn Brewery

2. Brewing Up A Business by Sam Calagione Gone to: corvax13
This is the story of Dogfish Head Brewery

If anyone is interested, PM me your information and I will mail to anywhere in the "lower 48".

Edit: Since there were multiple request, I splt the two books up. They will go out in the mail on Monday.

<semi-off-topic>
I just started reading Beer School a few days ago. It's a really interesting read. You'll enjoy it, caphector.

Paying it forward!!

I have some hops to give away!!!

2oz Willamette 4.8%AA
2oz Saaz 5.8%AA

Winner take all, I do not want to split these!

Pictured is 2 two ounce packages (4oz total):

TAKEN BY WIP

YAY! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I got these in the mail today. I now need to figure out what to brew with them. Anyone have a good recipe (extract) PM me!

I'm going to be getting a bunch of hops in the next week. I'll be sure to give back to the community. :)
I love communities like this where people are willing to help out each other.

I am wearing an Irish Rugby Shirt. Bought it in Ireland in June. It says Ireland, not Relax. Funny though. I had to think about it for a minute.

Well, Frankie goes to Hollywood were into rough sports... it's an honest mistake. My bad. :D

Cool shirt actually. Jealous of your Ireland trip,.

I have a propane burner from home depot before I upgraded to a hurricane its just the burner no stand

AND GONE TO DOGGAGE

NO More... ALL Gone

Having to move and need to cut down on the large amount of hops I have.

Send me an PM and I will send you 4 oz of either chinook or cascade fresh leaf hops in a ziplock.

I have enough for 4 people with chinook and 3 people with cascade.

They have been in a freezer in ziplocks. Also have hatch chilis but they wont ship.

I travel a lot but will be home over Thanksgiving.

Sorry Mailbox Full....

DoubleAxl gets a bag of (????)

HBrunner gets a bag of Chinook

Wrathbone gets Cascade

MikeJ gets Cascade

Annashockeydad gets Chinook

Tundrao5 gets Cascade

Jmilton1987 gets Chinook

Thants all Folks NO More....

Send me an PM and I will send you 4 oz of either chinook or cascade fresh leaf hops in a ziplock.

They have been in a freezer in ziplocks. Also have hatch chilis but they wont ship.

Where are you located? I would love some hatch chilis, and would pick them up if possible on the off chance you're the in the Denver area.

PM Sent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

i have a subscription card for a two-for-one subscription to byo magazine. anyone interested? first one to pm me can have a free year subscription to the magazine. :mug:

edited: subscriptin goes to rj0715

I would love some of the Chinook please.....:rockin:

pm sent

I could use some of that Cascade, but your inbox is full.

Up for grabs is an 11/16" 12 point Deep Socket for taking body connects off your kegs when cleaning and replacing o-rings on kegs with 11/16" body connects. It is brand new / unopened.

Edit: Description updated and link removed. This is an 11/16" 12 point deep socket. PM sent to Masonsjax since he did say he'd be all over it if it was. If he declines I'll update. Sorry for the confusion.

Gone: To masonsjax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back