Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
remember the line from the movie when the emperor says "cooter, I am you daddy."

Wait, no that was belichick last year in the Super Bowl. I get so confused.

Anything interesting happen with the seahawks today? any car wrecking while drag racing after practice or anything like that?

Hold on... You're tellin me ANOTHER Seahawk player left the scene of an auto accident!?!

It's like they're a whole team of felons who aren't very good at football.

Wow, and Marshawn was driving a dodge charger!?!? That is incrediibly lame... Why wasnt he driving something more ghetto?

You know, if you think about it, what are arguably the three funniest plays in recent NFL history occurred against the Patriots.

The Jets with the Butt Fumble, Seattle passing on the goal line, and last weeks "Funt." Then, you can pick any game that Rexy coached against them and pick out at least one play that makes you bust a gut laughing.

But really, Bill and Tom aren't in the rest of the leagues head.

Hey. Hey. Hey. He's only been convicted of one legal transgression. Which, btw, is under appeal. Let's not go rushing to justice and convicting the man of a crime or two that he hasn't been tried for. That's what Goodell does. You're better than that.

Then, once he's convicted, toss him in jail and throw away the key

If punishment was handed out to that poor Aaron from Goodell, it would be reduced down from life to community service on appeal. He'd then produce a video about how he's all about the community and kids. Seems fair.

Aren't the Patriots both cheaters and felons? I mean **** dude, in case you forgot, Hernandez was a serial killer.

Everyone continues to forget an important data point... the Pats effin CUT him. They found out they had a psycho on the roster and they ate a ton of cap space and CUT him, instantly.

The Cowboys sign Hardy, after the fact.... Nah. No biggie. Terrell Suggs beats his girlfriend multiple times and threatens to pour bleach on her?? Ooooooooh, those crazy Baltimore Ravens... Boys will be boys I guess. Sheldon Richardson drives 180 miles an hour with a fckuing 12 year old riding shotgun.,, mehhhhhhh. "What can ya do? He drives a fast car". Now the Seahawks are littered with felons on "temporary suspension" but that's tooooootally cool.

But the Pats, who cut a guy within seconds of his troo self comijg out.... yeah. The Pats are the evil soul team here.

Riiiiiiiiiiight

Funny

Let me translate:

They knew they had a psycho, but when it became apparent that everyone would find out that he was a psycho, they CUT him immediately.

You left out the Ravens elevating Ray Lewis to near sainthood.
I'm waiting go see him wearing a white suit with a stylish little handkerchief in the breast pocket. standing with Steve Young in the end zone. Wonder when that's going to happen?

That one still blows my mind. That and the WR that killed somebody while driving drunk, but only spent (what a month?) in jail because he stopped and waited for police. WTF?

Donte stall worth, just thought of it.

I feel undefeated this morning. Thanks for asking

Not after this coming Sunday...seriously, the lack of trash talking about this week's game is disappointing. The Jets defensive line is going to destroy the Pats. The Pats defense is mediocre at best. The only person I'm worried about is Gronk because nobody can match up on him.

Not after this coming Sunday...seriously, the lack of trash talking about this week's game is disappointing. The Jets defensive line is going to destroy the Pats. The Pats defense is mediocre at best. The only person I'm worried about is Gronk because nobody can match up on him.

As much as I want that to be true, I just can't take it seriously

Everyone continues to forget an important data point... the Pats effin CUT him. They found out they had a psycho on the roster and they ate a ton of cap space and CUT him, instantly.

The Cowboys sign Hardy, after the fact.... Nah. No biggie. Terrell Suggs beats his girlfriend multiple times and threatens to pour bleach on her?? Ooooooooh, those crazy Baltimore Ravens... Boys will be boys I guess. Sheldon Richardson drives 180 miles an hour with a fckuing 12 year old riding shotgun.,, mehhhhhhh. "What can ya do? He drives a fast car". Now the Seahawks are littered with felons on "temporary suspension" but that's tooooootally cool.

But the Pats, who cut a guy within seconds of his troo self comijg out.... yeah. The Pats are the evil soul team here.

Riiiiiiiiiiight

Funny

wow...you actually believe that spew and that is sad.

Latest posts

Back