Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from watching all the sacks this was yet another boring game.

Are there any good teams in the NFC?

Cheers! (seriously, if it wasn't for all the home brew waiting to be enjoyed I'd have gone to bed by now ;))

I can't wait to see the hordes of Pats fans in Foxboro choking on their Del's lemonades and Narragansett this coming Sunday when Brady tears his vagina after being sacked for the 5th time.

Cinnamon rolls are in the oven. 12 minutes left on the oven timer. I'm 2 cups of coffee in and really have to sh*t. Think I can beat the clock?

I've been quiet all week because I haven't liked this matchup since a week ago. I am NOT using injuries as excuse but the Pats oline didn't match up well with the Jets and it just got worse with a couple guys going down (Solder and then Cannon)

Hey... Pats fault for not having depth.

But that is why this game is where it is. Jet's d-line having too much success.

For the Pats, they have one goal in mind.... shut down Ivory and they've done that in spades (so far). Firzpatrick just keeps pulling ****i out of his azz

"Hey Brandin LeFell, you just got hit on the hands with the football a half dozen times and you dropped all of them! What are you going to do now?"

"Do I get to go to Disney? Yahhhhh! Disney! Hey kids, daddy's taking you to.... What? No! Dammit! It wasn't my fault, he throws the ball hard. My hands are linking me...

Ok kids, Daddy's taking you to Arkansas. We're moving in with Grandma!"

Latest posts

Back