Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember correctly, Seattle has won just as many Super Bowls as the Patriots have in the last decade. :confused:

Holy ****. That's the single stupidest sentence ever typed on the internet. And I'm including everything Cape, Darwin, Moto and I have written. Seriously? I'll give you a mulligan. Just admit you were drunk like a frat pledge when you wrote it. It's the only reasonable explanation.

I was a little surprised when reading about Warren Sapp's miscue that the word "transvestite" never once came up. Seems like the guy of guy who wouldn't mind a little *something extra*.

Holy ****. That's the single stupidest sentence ever typed on the internet. And I'm including everything Cape, Darwin, Moto and I have written. Seriously? I'll give you a mulligan. Just admit you were drunk like a frat pledge when you wrote it. It's the only reasonable explanation.

All these pats fans hiding from the truth and whining about it. Sounds about right. :D

10922865_798491820199367_8946316503420689375_n.jpg

How frickin' awesome was that game! :rockin:

Cheers!

I've been trying to figure this out. Would you consider this part of the earlier dynasty, or a second dynasty. I mean the Pats haven't had a single digit win total in like 14 years. They have pretty much dominated the NFL that entire time. So please let me know same dynasty, or Pats dynasty rebooted?

Another question. Seattle had, by most opinions, the best secondary in the NFL. Were they bad in the fourth quarter, or was Tom that Terrific?

Yes.

Actually, it was a combination of McDaniels calling a great game to counter the Seahawks secondary as much as possible, and Tom going out there and executing it like he did.

Homer hat off for a second - it definitely didn't hurt that we had a backup corner to victimize (Edlemann faked him out of his shoes twice, using the same move, running the same damn play - that probably doesn't happen vs the starter) and caught a couple good matchups for Gronk along the way too.

A great man once said, "Ice up son! Ice up!!!"

For what it's worth - apparently there are pics floating around out there of the starter's arm right after his injury. From what I understand, there's no amount of ice that was gonna get him back in the game.

That said - considering Sherman's need for surgery, I'm actually really impressed by his performance. I think the Pats threw his way once (last stat I saw on it) for like a 6 yard completion to Gronk - and Sherman had no qualms about tackling (_not_ taking out the knees - actually straight up tackling) the big dude. Pretty impressive on his side of the field.

Yea. I was wondering why they weren't showing Lane's interception. I jumped online and there's a pic of his wrist snapped as he braced himself for the fall. Kind of looked like Edelman rolled into him.

It's football tho. I'm surprised there weren't more injuries heading into the big game.

I still think they should have given the ball to Marshawn to rush into the endzone.

This YouTube video is pretty awesome.
It shows a group of Seahawk fans following the game.

The heartbreak begins at the 8:20 mark.
Careful... there is some unsavory language involved.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqbyc2oo3q8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

It would have been a smarter move giving the girl on the right the ball to rush in for a touchdown rather than putting it into Wilson's hands. You guys have some large lumberjacks up in the PNW.

So, uh.... maybe this article ought to get some attention?

Ian Rapoport said:
>> Prior to the game, a game-day worker employed by the Patriots, a man described as elderly, took two bags of 12 footballs (one bag from each team) into the restroom near the referees' room in Gillette Stadium. The man was in the room for 98 seconds. When he exited the room, he took the balls to the field. There is video of the man entering and exiting the bathroom, but it's unclear if there is a clear shot inside the restroom.

>> That the man entered the restroom prior to walking with the footballs onto the field was discovered by the Patriots, and video footage was quickly turned over to Ted Wells for his investigation.

>> Eleven of the 12 footballs used in the first half were judged by the officials to be under the minimum of 12.5 PSI, but just one was two pounds under. Many of them were just a few ticks under the minimum.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-investigation-of-patriots-deflated-footballs

.... so, twelve footballs. One is fine, one is flat. The ten others are a tick or two under the 12.5 minimum, which can easily be accounted for due to weather conditions.

In other words, **** every single last mother****ing one of your ****ing ****holes.

Back