Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been reading this one book on the history of the Pats - it's mostly a comedy of errors for the first 3/4 of the book. But I just reached the point where Kraft came along and bought Sullivan Stadium. I never realized how much Pats fans owed to Michael Jackson and Don King... If it weren't for their "help", the Sullivan's may have stayed solvent a few years longer and Kraft might not have gotten his foot in the door!

Good book... I've probably read the same one. Does it have the story about the coach being electrocuted at the podium while doing the post-game?

Sounds like the one. "From Disaster to Dynasty..." So much stuff in there that was going on when I was a kid that I was barely (or not at all) aware of...

Sounds like every loser in loserville was watching the Probowl. I was too busy preparing for another epic Super Bowl party. Man, it never gets old!

Bog Iron 1 is in for maintenance and Bog Iron 2 was already freakin booked. Biz partner is going to Belize for a freakin week and a half.

Was going to go with a charter but screw it, I was able to get convenient commercial flights. First class obviously.

75191550.jpg

Bog Iron 1 is in for maintenance and Bog Iron 2 was already freakin booked. Biz partner is going to Belize for a freakin week and a half.

Was going to go with a charter but screw it, I was able to get convenient commercial flights. First class obviously.

Bog 2 is going to the Breck, I thought.

If you mean Moonlight... no, I don't know Michael personally... my biz pahtna does though.

****, even I know him personally....

Latest posts

Back