Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooooooooo jelly.

I get it, the Patriots domination is driving you losers nuttier than your "normal".
But y'all need much, MUCH better material to not paint yourselves pathetic...

Cheers! (Seriously. Work on it ;))

They became a decent team once he took over as QB and have been pretty consistant. When he retires they will fall back into mediocrity unless he is replaced by a top notch QB which are short on in the NFL these days.

I doubt it. They went 11-5 with Matt Cassel and 3-1 with Garapolo/Brissett. Belicheck is the best there is. Look at Brady. He was a late draft pick, split time in college with a guy that ended up playing baseball. He was basically trent dilfer for years before he started putting up big numbers. Belicheck turned him into what he is today, through teaching, and keeping the same offensive system. Most teams change offenses every couple of years.

wooster-brush-300x300.jpg

Yup.

For the fans no longer in the hunt:

1) Print this picture of Ernie Adams
2) Post it above the water cooler
3) Wait for some unsuspecting co-worker to investigate your post
4) Walk up next to that co-worker
5) Say "That man is a stud!!!"
6) Walk away

adams-office.jpg

For the fans no longer in the hunt, impressive records were broken or tied with Bill Belichick's win last weekend against the Steelers.
1) Passes Don Shula for Super Bowl Appearances as head coach: 7
2) Posses sole record for an NFL franchise in the Super Bowl: 9
3) Continues on to the Super Bowl to tie most playoff appearances: 35
4) Will break most playoff appearances next year: 36+

2nd round pick and suspend Tomlinson for the year? Sounds like they would be getting off easy. Probably win more games without That cheerleader.

For the fans no longer in the hunt, impressive records were broken or tied with Bill Belichick's win last weekend against the Steelers.
1) Passes Don Shula for Super Bowl Appearances as head coach: 7
2) Posses sole record for an NFL franchise in the Super Bowl: 9
3) Continues on to the Super Bowl to tie most playoff appearances: 35
4) Will break most playoff appearances next year: 36+

...And all of those numbers would be the same or better if he had Drew Henson lining up under center.

So, who wins? I think the birds should with all their skill players & D coming in hot but I think Ryan folds to the pressure.

Am I too soon to the prognostication game?

If I'm right and it goes to the Pats, I'm sure there will be some cheatin going on that unfolds later.

So, who wins? I think the birds should with all their skill players & D coming in hot but I think Ryan folds to the pressure.

Am I too soon to the prognostication game?

If I'm right and it goes to the Pats, I'm sure there will be some cheatin going on that unfolds later.

I hope no matter what they leave the roof open. I thought it was interesting that the NFL moved the KC game due to weather. I know it was dangerous out but vegas must have voided all bets before that. I also know that the NFL got great viewership by moving it to Sunday night$$$

I assume that they will close the roof if anything inclimate occurs (even wind). Ryan is a hucker. But a dome hucker.

Back