Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gotta admire Moto's mom for....something...

Anyway...take away that short-field AZ score and the Pat's actually kinda DOMINATED this game :rockin:
Happy that Belichick didn't bench Blount - actually, surprised he didn't, that's his typical MO.

Next 3 games at home, fans are gonna be crazy ready for football at The Razor....they might just go 4-0...

Cheers! (Meanwhile, Sox are hottin' up. It's good to be an NE sports fan :mug:)

fire-roger-goodell-meme-1.jpeg

Oh Cleveland, keep on being Cleveland...

Someday, RGIII is going to learn to slide, and maybe he'll be a fair-to-middling QB.

Damn it's nice to have a QB situation like New England has...

Waiting on the Rams. Been pretty bitter since they left. Hopefully they make a good game of it. We'll see. Niner's Suk! No really, they suk.

Not really, since they won their only SuperBowl in St Louis. The lousy bums.

Wtf does "hottin' up" mean?

You couldn't sound more like a 50 year old trying to talk like a teenage girl if you tried.

AHahaha! Still got that massive stick wedged up your ass, huh, Moto?
Maybe your mom can pull it out - with her teeth...

Cheers! (I'm sure at least one of you would enjoy that immensely ;))

[edit] I need to apologize for that insensitive comment.
Obviously Moto's mom is booked through the entire NFL and CFB seasons.
and won't have any time to be pulling sticks out of her son's butt for some time to come.
Sorry. My bad... ;)

Wow. So many haters are pissing themselves because what was predicted as a locked loss turned out to be a New England Football Patriots win.

Poor babies.

Cheers! (Must suck to be them. Ain't that right, Moto? ;))

Wow. So many haters are pissing themselves because what was predicted as a locked loss turned out to be a New England Football Patriots win.

Poor babies.

You're the old man wearing depends, I guess you're the expert as pissing yourself.

And nobody cares that your expansion team won a game.

I doubt you can understand any of this because I didn't use any emojis or teenage slang.

Poor babies.

Da fuq are you talking about? No one even posted about that game after the game other than you Patriot losers...

The only people pissing themselves was you fools.

Not here - amazingly the bunch of usual suspects managed to hide their tears well (well, except for a couple of cranky types like yourself ;))
The post-game hysteria was on the espn/si/br sites.
Honest to god I was waiting to read about people throwing themselves off high places - for some of them, the season is OVAH already :rockin:

Cheers!

See...you had a...well it was a pretty weak burn, but whatever.....but why end it with a question mark emoji? I mean you have the actual question mark there....what the hell goes on in your head that says "nah. A 12 yr old would probably put a question mark emoji here. Better dial one up."

Rams offense is awful. Keenum is a horrible QB, and Goff wasn't even good enough to be his backup. Good times ahead.

ill be in cleveland this year to watch the GOAT dismantle your browns, gonna be epic. How will it feel when there will be more pats fans than browns fans in the stadium. its like an extra home game for the pats
I wont be there for that game but I split on seasons with a couple guys. Believe me there will not be more pats fans, than browns fans, I dont think you've ever been to the dawg pound if you believe that to be true!
I'm one of many canadians who make the trip down to cleveland on the regular.

I wont be there for that game but I split on seasons with a couple guys. Believe me there will not be more pats fans, than browns fans, I dont think you've ever been to the dawg pound if you believe that to be true!
I'm one of many canadians who make the trip down to cleveland on the regular.

Canadian Cleveland Browns fans? Enough said...

Back