Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The resemblance is uncanny...

4886b9a031fad061.png

Heck with the resemblance, did you watch the video? It's one of those Hitler-subtitled deals but still pretty funny

Of course I watched it. Duh.

Not only did I thoroughly enjoy the entire video I forwarded the link to about a dozen family members around the world.

Feedback has been universally positive, of course.
They're all Patriots fans...

Cheers!

c040c14bfb951378ae301a3f3b22df7b.jpg

Lets all take a minute and give our congrats to Jeff Fischer for getting to #3 on the all time loss list.

~~Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you're still among the stars~~

Don't hate we all have our teams. Pretty easy to pick on a Cleveland fan. I have my reasons Clevelands a great town hoppy dayz

Don't hate we all have our teams. Pretty easy to pick on a Cleveland fan. I have my reasons Clevelands a great town hoppy dayz

Cut throat (tongue in cheek) trash talk, Thick. You'll be fine unless you're a chromosome anomaly like ...

Hang in there... Cleveland is totally a legit town. As in, it's on the map and at least 70,000 people of heard it.

Meh. Don't have much use for blogs, especially homer blogs.

Check out the "chitwood" response. I'm with him...

Cheers!

Yeah but, it's the exact same sentiment, language, attitude...etc. You're all the same person. New material, brah. Pretty sure that guy plagiarized this thread.

Josh McCown has to hold some sort of all time record for games started as a backup. Now that I think about it, he's Probably the greatest QB to ever lace em up for the Browns. Kosar and Manziel might be a close second.

So it's "Thursday Night Second Tier Football"

Ie: Background Noise.

Aaanyway...10 minutes in and there's a bomb of a TD for the Bills.
According to the replay, execution was perfect.

And Revis Island ain't all that any more...

Cheers!

If Fitz can string together a few games like that, and Revis can add another gear to his walker, maybe the Jets will compete for a wildcard spot.

I wouldn't hold my breath about either, at this point.

Also: Way to go Bills! The day after you let a Fitz-led Jets offense hang 37 points on you, you go and fire your _Offensive Coordinator_??? Pants on head time...

Back