Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only when I'm done with yer mom. :pipe:

that's impossible, she's not in your immediate family.

download.jpg

"Don't forget the owner with whom money is no object. It's why the Eagles, who had already paid Sam Bradford $11 million, including a payment of $5.5M in bonus money only two days before the trade, were still willing to dump him a week before the start of the regular season."

And yet Philly still sucks eggle eggs...

Cheers! :drunk:

No Outs, No Doubtfuls, 8 Questionable.
Belichick SOP.

Meanwhile, Green Bay Butt Pirates - um - "Packers":
1 Out, 3 Doubtfuls, 2 Questionable.
Clearly bad coaching, but that isn't news...

Cheers! ;)

I dunno... Not feeling good with Gronk and Solder out. That offense needs to protect Jimmy G as much as possible and those are two big pieces they need to do it.

Liking the Chargers game, defense has been stout, Melvin Gordon finally playing like I expected when he was drafted. Bolts looking good. Guess I have to be obnoxious in keeping with the thread, Chiefs suk!

Liking the Chargers game, defense has been stout, Melvin Gordon finally playing like I expected when he was drafted. Bolts looking good. Guess I have to be obnoxious in keeping with the thread, Chiefs suk!

This is one of the greatest all time fails I've seen in here... and that's saying something

I'm not at all superstitious, but after posting with a 24-3 lead, the bolts gave up a 24-3 run. New season same bolts, :mad:, Bolts suk!

Pats on pats violence - keep it going boys.

Snoozer against the jags. Granted they suck. But so does all teams but the packers.

Back