Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is NO ONE watchin the National Championship game? Chshre, we might be on the same page on this one...I grew up right next to Autzen

Auburn's fixin' to get a Quack Attack!!! GO DUCKS GO!!!

I hope they whup that cheatin little mofo thief's a$$ from Arizona to Alabama and back again!!!

Most college football sucks...good college football kicks ass. These kids play b/c they love to play not (w/ the exception of Cam and his ilk) because of how much they are getting paid. You see things you just won't see in the pros.

Wash the sand outta your vag, loosen up, and enjoy some damn fine JV football!!! :D

Game is on while my lasagna heats up. But I will say this Trader Joes Petit Reserve Tempranillo Red (circa CA 2009) isn't that bad.

BCS system? Yea - its kind of a wine event.

(love college FB, hate system)

College football sucks. Maybe you guys can start a "obnoxious JV football trash talk" thread, get into slap fights and pull each other's hair.

And THAT is the difference between a Pats fan and a football fan...I LOVE FOOTBALL...any football...high school, college, pro...Hell, I'll watch Australian football. I'll watch CANADIAN football.

Any football is better than no football...and your comments make the Yankee Killer Texas Cascadian Dark Ale I'm sippin all the more appropriate to the occasion :D

I agree. I can't wait for college football to be over and done with. It just gets in the way.

But I'd be happy to see it end with those duck bastids getting their asses kicked.

Hey TANSTAAFB - no disrespect I just wish they'd change the system.

So, on to trash talking, I gotta ask. I don't remember the freaky 3d yellow shoes with Oregon when they'd play in Tucson. Is this just my super high def TV, a new attire for the BCS championship game or is the LSD finally kicking in because I was starting to think placebo.

college football is the best football played each year. put money in front of players and the game ends depending on how much they are played. By the way go ducks...only because I am a buckeye nut and we beat the ducks...I guess we beat the SEC too this year. Who really cares who wins then.

hey r8, what time is the raider game this weekend?

We'll talk next year about that... I think I'll have a lot more to talk about then..

That being said, when's the last time the packers won a trophy of any kind (Conf or NFL title)?

If the 'goal' is to just win your division and make the playoffs, then that means the 'goal' is mediocrity...

If the goal is to win titles, then what happens other than that is not really too relevant, right?

But I generally like the packers and their fans.. At least they're 'real' fans... In fact, they were my pick going into the reg season to take it all... That could still happen...

Hey TANSTAAFB - no disrespect I just wish they'd change the system.

So, on to trash talking, I gotta ask. I don't remember the freaky 3d yellow shoes with Oregon when they'd play in Tucson. Is this just my super high def TV, a new attire for the BCS championship game or is the LSD finally kicking in because I was starting to think placebo.

We ALL hate the system and want a playoff, but I'm not gonna quit watchin just because the BCS sucks big fat donkey balls!!!

And I LOVE the Ducks uniforms...all 4,732,869 of them :rockin:

might also be the LSD :D

Just remember who the trophy is named after and the team you all aspire to be as great as.

Yes.. the name means something, and the team behind it is one that has 'earned' respect..

But I'd much rather the Raiders return to the team 'they' have always been, not some other... You know, the team that until about 4-5 years ago, was the winningist franchise in the history all of professional sports...

BTW.. The 'SEMEN' is another name for the chargirls...

charwhore fans like to call their team the "C-Men")... Well, I just spell it a little different.. it's more 'fitting' that way...

Q: What's does a sunken submarine have in common with a used rubber?

A: Dead C-Men!

But I'd much rather the Raiders return to the team 'they' have always been, not some other... You know, the team that until about 4-5 years ago, was the winningist franchise in the history all of professional sports...

You been slippin downtown and sampling too much of the local rock all your gangbanger thug ass fans are slingin...the Raiders will continue to suck because Al is batsh!t crazy...and THAT'S comin from a f@%$in COWBOYS fan!!!

Seein Mr. Davis always makes me THANKFUL for ole Skeletor :D

You been slippin downtown and sampling too much of the local rock all your gangbanger thug ass fans are slingin...the Raiders will continue to suck because Al is batsh!t crazy...and THAT'S comin from a f@%$in COWBOYS fan!!!

Seein Mr. Davis always makes me THANKFUL for ole Skeletor :D

and what was the cowpukes record this year again?
Just sayin'...
:mug:

and what was the cowpukes record this year again?
Just sayin'...

Check my posts brother, I've been their biggest critic this season. I'm not a big Romo fan but even Kitna looked good once Jerry FINALLY sh!tcanned YukYuk...that mofo never should survived the plane ride home after that Philly game.

Al is still batsh!t crazy and slippin further every year :drunk:

look who's talkin'?

You know how many illegals (smugglin' crack in their crack) are wearin' cowpokes jerseys as they stream across the border? It's not like we're all so blind that we don't notice....

How in Hell do you think Skeletor PAID for that monstrosity??? They built the damn thing too...He ain't stupid!

Gotta Love Texas :rockin:

Most college football sucks...good college football kicks ass. These kids play b/c they love to play not (w/ the exception of Cam and his ilk) because of how much they are getting paid. You see things you just won't see in the pros.

Yeah. Alright. Sure. Whatever you say. These kids ain't getting paid. Not getting a 1099 in January ain't the same as "not getting paid."

NCAA's a ****ing fraud. Put the money above-board and stop pretending that college football's an "amateur" sport. Maybe it is in the Ivy League and in some tiny-ass Division III schools, but big-time college football is to pro football as a call girl is to a streetwalker.

Yeah. Alright. Sure. Whatever you say. These kids ain't getting paid. Not getting a 1099 in January ain't the same as "not getting paid."

NCAA's a ****ing fraud. Put the money above-board and stop pretending that college football's an "amateur" sport. Maybe it is in the Ivy League and in some tiny-ass Division III schools, but big-time college football is to pro football as a call girl is to a streetwalker.

No kidding! That BS with reggie bush, pete caroll, and USC is a prime example..

I always liked USC and caroll.. but the fact that he moved on to the pondhags without a penalty of any kind, leaving bush and USC to pay the price pisses me off... And the fact that they hired that cheating wannabe POS lane kiffin has added to the disgrace so that I couldn't stand to watch SC at all this year...

Then you got the whole Cam Newton Circus.... The schools make a fortune off of these kids.. so does the media and vegas... everyone but the kids.. If they even get a free meal at burger king, everyone hangs them out to dry.. Yet everyone knows the schools are rakin it in hand over fist... If they get caught in their BS, they make the kids the scapegoats...

End the madness.. and just put it all above board.. Everyone knows it's going on anyways...

Everyone is in it for the money.. The schools, the agents, the media, the parents and the kids with dreams of big NFL money in their eyes... Stop BSing about it and embrace it for what it has become, is and will always be...

The NCAA should work out a payment system similar to an allowance for players with a cap for students so that they complete there education and do not run off to the draft. Many of the players are low income and look for the bling...Some sort of spending money is needed otherwise illegal exchanges will take place.

See, I don't think it needs to be huge dollars to the college kids - just a stipend, kind of like what a grad student gets for being a teaching assistant. I mean, those kids at Ohio State (was it Ohio State) that were selling their swag - what was it they got, like $6k or $7k, total? The schools want to cry poverty; listening to a report tonight where they were claiming only 14 schools showed a profit in their football programs - BULL****. If there wasn't so much damn money at stake, they wouldn't be so god****ingdamn deadset against changing the Bowl system.

Talk about the kids laying it out on the line "because they love to play"... kids are putting themselves at serious risk of permanent injury, with *no* compensation? So the schools and the coaches and the athletic directors can make millions?

bless. That. ****.

The NCAA should work out a payment system similar to an allowance for players with a cap for students so that they complete there education and do not run off to the draft. Many of the players are low income and look for the bling...Some sort of spending money is needed otherwise illegal exchanges will take place.

Exactly! Half these kids can't afford to take their girlfriend out to dinner, yet the school and everyone else is making a fortune off of their name...

Exactly!!! So don't say ALL these kids are gettin paid b/c the NCAA is corrupt. A couple of the uber elite kids like Reggie and Cam are good enough to take that kind of risk on. 99.9% of these kids are getting an education and nothing else...and half of them are too stupid to even appreciate THAT. If they were all gettin paid, why would they be sellin a jersey for a grand? I agree, they need to do something like a stipend so they have some spending money. Being an elite college athlete is a full time job and the NFL is using the college system as a minor league farm system w/o payin a dime. Its fvcked. We all agree. The BCS sucks. The NCAA sucks. There are a lot of greedy people in the world. I STILL love football, so I watch.

Players should get some incentive pay just like the colleges that suck from their popularity get. Where that line gets drawn is a little iffy since they seem to have tons of players on their roster. When does the 60k+ investment to pay for their education, boarding etc end and incentive starts is the question...

I can see both viewpoints.

Players should get some incentive pay just like the colleges that suck from their popularity get. Where that line gets drawn is a little iffy since they seem to have tons of players on their roster. When does the 60k+ investment to pay for their education, boarding etc end and incentive starts is the question...

I can see both viewpoints.

How about if the NCAA just eases up on the players a bit when they sell some of their bling or let an agent pay for movie tix and dinner so a player can take his GF out?

I understand the motive of the rules.. but it seems they lose the spirit of the law and get caught up in the letter of it.. Meanwhile they all laugh their asses off all the way to the bank!

How about if the NCAA just eases up on the players a bit when they sell some of their bling or let an agent pay for movie tix and dinner so a player can take his GF out?

I understand the motive of the rules.. but it seems they lose the spirit of the law and get caught up in the letter of it.. Meanwhile they all laugh their asses off all the way to the bank!

My wife (HUGE sports fan) and I were just discussing this...what is the reason for the rule? When a kid at UT can't get a free Longhorn tat, pint, and slice of pizza on a Friday night on 6th St., something is seriously fvcked up. That is NOT the same as gettin cars, houses, and paychecks.

You're pretty bright for a Raider fan :tank:

**** seeing "both viewpoints." **** being reasonable. Pick a damn side of the argument and yell it as loud as you can. Remember where you are.

They make me wear fluorescent yellow socks thus I should get paid!

There ;). Personally a playoff to me would be a good start to kill the old mans club.

TWO 2 PT CONVERSIONS TO TIE THE FVCKIN GAME!!!! If you aren't lovin this you're NO football fan!!!

Chip is a true Riverboat Gambler :rockin:

GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

No justice in the world... So, Cam, did God tell you to cheat...3 times...that we know of because you got caught? Or how about when you stole that laptop...were you an instrument of God then? Or when the cops showed up at your door, did God tell you to pitch it out the window? How about when you lied, not quite straight faced, so many times when you were asked about trying to get paid that you actually started to believe it? God? Makes me sick that that little c0cksucker got rewarded again. He'll be playin for Carolina when they declare him ineligible, strip him of the Heisman and the trophy, slap Auburn on the wrist, and void this years championship...Y'all are right, college football sucks. Maybe we'll get a playoff out of it...

Back